Recent content by Gadzooky

+
  1. Gadzooky

Derran question

It says Move three cards from your Deck to your Graveyard, not Discard three cards. Gwent, if nothing else, is absolutely literal. ;)
  2. Gadzooky

Fixing Discard Archetype - My proposal to CDPR

Yes please, a few times now I've played Birna as my opening card only to lose a card to the 10 card cap and going a card down. Also - am I the only fool that plays Coral?
  3. Gadzooky

Premium Kegs are now available in shop!

Oh gawd. How much?
  4. Gadzooky

What do you enjoy the most in new Gwent?

I don't particularly enjoy a R3 against two Mastercrafted Spear plus Sihil. Or playing against a Crach deck filled with Dimum Warships, Haymaey Spearmaidens and Sihil with Renew and Caretaker.
  5. Gadzooky

What do you enjoy the most in new Gwent?

I quite enjoy the challenge of Deck Building now. You can't really rely on a single strategy to win as there is so much removal, not only versus control decks, but with cards like Xavier Lemmens (been on the end of this a few times with my SK deck) or Kambi, and then you have to deal with...
  6. Gadzooky

Sweers

I've had quite a few games recently where Geralt was useless as there were no opponent cards higher than strength 8. Very. Annoying.
  7. Gadzooky

Thronebreaked dificulty

Here you go.
  8. Gadzooky

We need more cards like Ida (Discussion about artifact countering)

I wish we could Lock Artifacts.
  9. Gadzooky

Sweers

In a Morvran deck, Sweers & Peter Saar Gwynleve are an incredibly powerful one-two finisher that you cannot really counter. A well timed Pitfall Trap maybe, but I can't think of much else.
  10. Gadzooky

Thronebreaked dificulty

They are patching in higher difficulty levels in December which should make it more challenging. Despite the few negative points here, it really is a great game. The puzzle card games are a highlight. The mass grave puzzle was a complete son of a <redacted>, but I jumped out my seat when I...
  11. Gadzooky

How many units will fit into one row?

Currently, Gwent is a bit of a murderfest. It's nigh impossible to fill a row. I believe the max is 10 cards.
  12. Gadzooky

Damage Analysis: 4+ Damage and Binary Removal

Half Elf Hunter is each Artifact your control, so it depends on how many are in play at the round you play the HEH. Not how many you have in your deck.
  13. Gadzooky

Card Suggestions and Tweaks for Homecoming

Monsters don't have a specific tactic, so what about: Corpse Venom (Vesemir teaches Ciri about it in Blood of Elves). Tactic. Provision 8 If there is a necrophage on the battlefield Kill an enemy unit in two (or maybe, three) turns (nominated enemy unit then gets a countdown timer)
  14. Gadzooky

So you are saying instead of locking the opponents Leader Ability? Otherwise he's way OP.
  15. Gadzooky

Dear God, why? It's bad enough he locks your leader ability.
Top Bottom