Recent content by gal6606

+
  1. G

Questions about Time(s) of Contempt [some spoilers]

Thanks for the replies I think I understand now . @Kodaemon #Mistle - I definitely feel the same about her.
  2. G

Questions about Time(s) of Contempt [some spoilers]

Questions about Time(s) of Contempt [some spoilers] Hey everyone, I finished reading the not-so-newly translated Time of Contempt and I had several questions about stuff I didn't understand or might've missed so firstly - When Ciri is in the "frying pan", she draws Force from a small fire she...
  3. G

Witcher 3 Newsletter

Me too :(
  4. G

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

Just take my goddamn money !!!
  5. G

Morrowind > Skyrim

Neither , Oblivion. It contains the best of both worlds. I'm so mad that I actually bought Skyrim, Bethesda has spread so many unbelievable lies about Skyrim. This game is horrible, it's unlike anything they said about it, they fed fans with bull**** so now they are laughing all the way to the...
  6. G

**** YOU Loredo (spoilers)

Loredo and Dethmold alike.
  7. G

Sile and Loredo (spoilers)

Interesting theory :) I can definitely agree with one about Sile threatening Loredo about Henselt.
  8. G

'From A Bygone Era' Won't trigger???

I just realized how stupid I am . Sorry for the double post.
  9. G

So what's next ?

@Silverio13 You should mark it as a spoiler !!!! !!!!!!!1 AGGGHHHH NOT EVERYONE READ THE BOOKS !!!!!!!!!
  10. G

Riposte and Dodge in Training Skill Tree

I have to disagree, arrow redirection is essential. Riposte is very useful but it should remain exclusive to swordsmanship.
  11. G

Geralt the Chivalrous

You are HILARIOUS !! +1 :)
  12. G

Best Voice actors in the game?

They were all amazing , especially Shilard! Henselt is fabulous as well.
  13. G

training dummies and mysterious merchant inxbox EE

There are also like 4 training dummies in the training camp at the Prologue !
Top Bottom