Recent content by GamerofVizima

+
  1. GamerofVizima

(Spoiler)#NotmyJohnny

Really doubt they would spoil the whole story before players get to play it.
  2. GamerofVizima

(Spoiler)#NotmyJohnny

This is my take on the story. V died when he got shot by Dex and the whole game he is coming to terms with this, remember how "no future" is tagged everywhere? The Johnny Silverhand we meet is not the real Johnny silverhand, and not the one who blew up the Arasaka building, might be some...
  3. GamerofVizima

I would love to have Rogue's Jacket for my Female V!!!

Computer and mods have it
  4. GamerofVizima

Tired of seeing enemies as red outlined silhouettes

Agree the game was very arcade before mods
  5. GamerofVizima

Tell a secret about the person above you.

^ is an Arasaka
  6. GamerofVizima

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

I can't wait for this. They should have delayed til 2023 but it is what it is. I can see the diamond in rough and with time it can become real good, don't give in to the dark side fellow gamers !
  7. GamerofVizima

Why do they do it?

The entire industry is working with the mantra "release now and fix later" so it is to be expected. Cdpr got hit hard cuz gamers saw them as the one company that does not do that( their own fault, "when it's ready" and all that ) so they got all the hate gamers had. Worth it? Depends on how you...
  8. GamerofVizima

Sound Issues

If you are on oc than there is a mod on nexus mastering the audio. It's cool hearing the different radio stations playing in the background as you punk those hostile enemies of night city
  9. GamerofVizima

AI is the absolutely worst part of the game

Yeah the ai is weak but maybe they can correct that
  10. GamerofVizima

Is this game an rpg?

Rpg-lite
  11. GamerofVizima

Cyberpunk 2077 REVIEWS - links & discussion

Cyberpunk is subtle in it's story, especially with all the cuts but it is cool to connect the dots, I will make a post one it as soon as I can
  12. GamerofVizima

What did they do to Johnny Silverhand?

The person we meet in-game is not Johnny silverhand
  13. GamerofVizima

Priscillas song

I just finished my replay of w3, oh my lord. I really do love this game, hope Cyberpunk does what CDPR did here. I have been modding alot, many games and witcher 3 is hands down the most stable of everything, ever. Anyway I play and sing music, so had to make this I just wanna say to...
Top Bottom