Recent content by gammalfarmor

+
  1. G

Problem with Gwent? Getting owned by the AI? Want some tips? call: 0800-SCORCHED

Anyone know if it is possible to import your deck to a new file?
  2. G

The Witcher 2: All Major Choices - A Definitive Guide (+ the "Best" Ending & Geralt Archetypes)

I have been thinking about the best neutral path for Geralt and I think I am going to do this; Spare Aryan, Side with Iorveth during clearing(Simply because I dont want to piss him off, best neutral would be to side with Roche.) Go with Roche, spare Henselt, Go Triss path and later spare...
  3. G

How do you like Triss' new more revealing outfit?

I dont really think that the outfit is that big of an issue.
  4. G

(SPOILERS) Is Emhyr var Emreis a good emperor?

Yes, Emhyr is number 1!
  5. G

E3 Discussion Thread

Will there be more gameplay today?
  6. G

E3 2014/Conference Forum Chat

According to the ign schedule it starts in 1,30 or am I in the wrong stream?
  7. G

E3 2014/Conference Forum Chat

So it is like 1,30 left to the witcher 3 stream?
  8. G

I shall give you what you deserve.

That stylish emperor!
  9. G

Question regarding heraldry and uniforms

Question regarding heraldry and uniforms Hello folks, do anyone know where I can find the heraldry and the different knight and soldier uniforms of the different kingdoms?
  10. G

Armor in the W3

I like them! The more the merrier!
  11. G

Dark Souls II

I think I am getting it tomorrow, hopefully it will be great.
  12. G

Dragon Age: Inquisition

After DA2 I wont be getting DA3, maybe if it turns it to be good I'll get it in a year or so, but at release? Nope! I dont really trust bioware as a developer anymore which is sad as some of their games were once my favourites.
  13. G

Crossbows. Yay or nay?

I dunno, maybe? If it is done good yeah sure but if it is implemented poorly no thanks. Also using a crossbow isnt very witcher like, but I can understand why use should be able to use it.
  14. G

My thoughts on the difficulty

I think the fights depend alot on what kind of build you are doing and how you approach each combat situation. I've died like 12 times to a group fight which I rushed into, but if I prepared for each fight they went alot smoother. I think a good exemple how a fight can turn out differently is...
Top Bottom