Recent content by Garramamut

+
  1. G

Patch 1.23 the game crashes while I play

Good morning friends I have tried all the proposals except the DC9V one that I honestly don't know how to do it hahahaha. NorseGraphics I have changed to the previous version of the game and it still crashes. Did the same thing happen to you and did it work?
  2. G

Good morning everyone and thank you for your contributions. I heard back from CDPROJECT telling me to make sure the game was using my best graphics card. From the NVIDIA control panel I did it, but the error remains. They have also answered me from the GOG help center, the truth is that they...
  3. G

I have performed the test with FurMark. I left the test for 5 minutes. I stopped it, because I don't know if it would stop by itself. I could hear the fans increase in speed as the workload increased. The truth is that in the 16h that I can play CP they had never sounded so much hahaha. The...
  4. G

I always played with version 1.23, when I acquired the new computer and installed the game it was the current version. cartlidge, no, it closed quickly, in a couple of minutes. The time varies from time to time, but it is never very long. andrewdilley don't worry, you tried to help and that's...
  5. G

Thank you both for your help. I used Ccleaner and it did install some missing drivers. Windows was updated to the latest version. Unfortunately the same thing happened, the game stopped while I was playing. Then I tried lowering the graphics to the minimum as proposed by Bartinga2077...
  6. G

andrewdilley should I start a new game?
  7. G

Thank you very much for your reply andrewdilley What you say happens to me. Every time the game stops and goes to the desktop it proposes me to send a bug report to CDPJ. I have never used Ccleaner, but if it worked for you I will try it for sure. If this fails, I will try what Bartinga2077...
  8. G

I have reinstalled the game and verified the files as instructed by CD PROJECT (they have replied to the email from the technical service) but the problem still appears. I have also performed a clean install of the latest graphics drivers. I will now try what Bartigan told me. 1624987298 I don't...
  9. G

I have tried starting a new game with a different origin and it also happens. I am reinstalling the game to see if there is any luck. I hope CD PROJECT will get back to me soon Thanks for your reply
  10. G

Good morning, thank you very much for the advice. I have already sent two messages and have not yet received a reply. As I say it is the first time I play the game and I was asking here in case anyone knew a quick solution.
  11. G

Good morning friends Last week I bought a new laptop computer. Specifications: Processor. AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800H (16M Cache, frequency from 3.2 GHz to 4.4 GHz) 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200MHz RAM memory NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070 8GB GDDR6 graphics controller I have the graphics drivers updated to the...
Top Bottom