Recent content by GeneralSoundwave

+
  1. GeneralSoundwave

Beat the game w/Panam. Jacket & Amnesty delete when attempting to finish w/Rogue.

@Draconifors Thank you for your help. Could have done this days ago, its my fault for not reading the huge information logo and the following subtext. Seeing as youre a moderator though, if you have time, please send a application over to @LeKill3rFou so you guys can work together. He seems to...
  2. GeneralSoundwave

Beat the game w/Panam. Jacket & Amnesty delete when attempting to finish w/Rogue.

You said a lot here. I think the first part needs to be addressed: Please don't take offense to this; if you're not an official moderator or spokesperson for the forums or CDPR, I'd like to get someone who is official to discuss this with me. It is commendable as to how much you have gone out...
  3. GeneralSoundwave

More context: I pre-ordered the game back in the summer of last year and obtained the game on launch date. I beat the game somewhere between Feb/March earlier this year. I obtained the Crash back in January of this yea, so I guess this is the 1.0 release? When I got it, it had a yellow...
  4. GeneralSoundwave

The Amnesty can neither be upgraded from Epic to Legendary, nor can it be put into the Stash, just like the Crash Revolver. It SUCKS because I worked hard in that competition to win it. The Aldecados jacket, however, can be stashed. having 1 of 2 special items deleted is not ideal.
  5. GeneralSoundwave

PS4 1.3 When attempting to complete the game with Panam and the Aldecados I won the Amnesty Revolver and also received the Aldecados Jacket. I also completed the quest by losing Saul, defeating Adam Smasher, and taking V's body back while Johnny stayed with Alt. When I was sent back, I woke up...
Top Bottom