Recent content by ghola_Idaho

+
  1. ghola_Idaho

patch 1.1 has completely damaged my game !

I feel you buddy, I'm experiencing the same. 1.06 made me lose about 10 FPS already and this one is worse. Slower, textures loading very late, cars upside down, erratic behaviour, to be honest, I didn't even try to see more as I was just checking if 1.1 had improved anything, and gutted as I am...
  2. ghola_Idaho

I don't like the City

I do feel the same indeed, below is my comment in another thread where you'd find all the concept art, which gives such a better vibe and atmosphere of what Night City could be (Link to the thread in question) "It kinda pains me to find this thread now, after almost 60 hours of playing the...
  3. ghola_Idaho

Night City! Districts, descriptions, flavours - DETAILS!

It kinda pains me to find this thread now, after almost 60 hours of playing the game, and see how strong of a vibe this concept art is giving, compared to what the game actually gives you. There are many issues with the game, on which almost everyone is focusing right now, but I hope that once...
  4. ghola_Idaho

Option/Toggle for the original braindance flashing/strobing effect

Same here, I definitely understand why this has been modified and truly believe the modified version should be set by default, so no-one gets a bad surprise when time comes for the braindance,. But that flashing lights sequence was pretty damn rad, very "Sci-Fy-esque"! So it would be good for...
Top Bottom