Recent content by GloberrinTime

+
  1. GloberrinTime

The future of Cyberpunk 2077?

Chances are we won't have any new contents apart from an expansion and classic updates (bug fixes). Even the Cyberpunk 2077 standalone multiplayer is running now on the Unreal Engine 5.
  2. GloberrinTime

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Same opinion as you guys. That's why I'm glad that CD Projekt RED added new SMS with Panam in the last update, but it's not enough. I wish I could have new interactions with her. New kissing and sex scenes, walks in the desert, bedtime chats and more to continue our relationship with Panam and...
  3. GloberrinTime

Cyberpunk Sequel?

No sequel for Cyberpunk 2077 before several years. We're still waiting for the narrative expansions and the standalone multiplayer.
  4. GloberrinTime

Really cool !
  5. GloberrinTime

Same for me. I'm waiting for a physical PS5 version so I can get back into the adventure and relive my best moments with Panam. I really hope that CD Projekt RED will think about adding more details and features to make the RP even more realistic in the game.
  6. GloberrinTime

This could be a good idea for the extension. Panam is incredibly loveable.
  7. GloberrinTime

More Romance aka Night time

Totally agree with you and some other answers. We need more sex scenes with our romantic relationships, more activities to do after sex (hugs, kisses, holding hands, dialogues around a mission already done or to be done), several appointments in various locations... I love RP and it's still...
  8. GloberrinTime

More JOYTOY

More JOYTOY and especially more various sex scenes with love affairs. It's quickly redundant to have the same scene every time. I love CD Projekt RED games because they are real adult productions. So keep going until the end. The Cyberpunk universe is overflowing with it.
  9. GloberrinTime

If you could ask CDPR a question (short, no book)

WHEN will we have all the features that you have repeatedly promised during all your presentations, interviews and press releases?
  10. GloberrinTime

Is it fair to say the next major patch should come out 'sooner'?

What next? Another major update? The first expansion? The physical version for next-gen consoles? April? May? June?
  11. GloberrinTime

FINALLY. PANAM <3
  12. GloberrinTime

CD Projekt RED could give us a treat with some free cosmetic DLC to offer several alternative outfits to Panam (and the other characters of course) like in The Witcher 3 with Yennefer and Triss. It would be so disappointing if Panam is not present in the additional content of Cyberpunk 2077.
  13. GloberrinTime

Do You Think Cyberpunk 2077 (as of now) is an Immersive Sim game?

That's right. I still expect a lot of additions from CD Projekt RED. In addition to fixing some bugs that are still present, I want to see some of the features I was promised when Cyberpunk 2077 was promoted all these years. I hope that the physical version for consoles will be released by this...
  14. GloberrinTime

Damn, I want so much more side content with Panam.
  15. GloberrinTime

Do You Think Cyberpunk 2077 (as of now) is an Immersive Sim game?

I congratulate CD Projekt RED's teams for working hard to improve Cyberpunk 2077, but despite months and months of waiting, the game is still not what it should be. There are still far too many missing elements that have been mentioned repeatedly in various presentations and interviews. I expect...
Top Bottom