Recent content by Gocko

+
  1. G

[Major Spoilers] Why I believe relationship centered content to be central to improving the Witcher 3

Agreed. I can live with the flaws the end-game story had, and I really liked the ending overall (got the Witcher ending). But my biggest problem is the lack of an emotional closing. For example, Yen who's one of the most important characters in the game doesn't even appear after the "I'm ok...
  2. G

"Killing Monsters" Woman, Question

No, it was either just some random woman accused for witchcraft, or an actual witch. Or something.
  3. G

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

The side-quest gameplay looked very nice, only one thing I thought was a problem is that when you meditated it was in a menu that didn't show the world change around you. Will it be restricted to that, or can you have it like it was in TW2?
  4. G

What house rules would you adhere to in your first playthrough?

Recently in open world games I've stuck to not using any fast travel and removing all the HUD. It adds a lot of immersion so that's what I'm going for in TW3. But since tracking quests might be a problem I'm hoping there might be a button which fades in and out the minimap?
  5. G

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

My guess is Vesimir with laid-back hair so it looks like he's bald.
  6. G

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

I highly doubt he's a highlighted character considering He'll be in the game, but I'm not counting on too big of a role.
  7. G

Thoughts on persuasion/axii sign during dialogue?

I agree, that's what I loved about the persuasion system Deus Ex: Human Revolution had. That system made you have to think and you actually felt really engaged in the conversations/arguments, making it so much more immersive. For those that haven't seen it here's a video example. I would...
  8. G

Geralt's Face

I'd happily have this as final in-game version. Looks like a graphically improved version of how he looked in TW2 :)
  9. G

Dungeon Level Design - The case of the Whispering Hillock

I was literally just playing Skyrim bugged by this thinking "I hope The Witcher 3's interiors won't have daylight outside when it's actually night".
  10. G

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Lol who cares if it's exclusive to something, as long as I get the game I'm happy.
  11. G

NEW 6 minutes gameplay "teaser"

Awesome, when can we expect the full 30 min gameplay video? :O
  12. G

Combat in The Witcher 3

Especially considering Geralt's enhanced strength... If his wrists can handle with precision swinging a giant two-handed sword with one hand he should be able to shoot a small crossbow without recoil.
  13. G

New Witcher 3 gameplay to be shown during San Diego Comic Con!

Can barely wait, I need that daily dose of Witcher 3.
  14. G

Cosplay contest?

You said badass characters didn't need badass voices, the video was an example of how a not so badass voice + Geralt wouldn't fit him at all. But let's not bring this argument further, it's irrelevant to the actual thread topic.
Top Bottom