Recent content by Greywynd

+
  1. Greywynd

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Thanks - the only mod that I know messes with vendor inventory is Full Game Rebalance. I'll see if the mod author has any idea.
  2. Greywynd

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Is anyone else missing the Legendary Raven Microcyber Mk.4 in Dr. Chrome's Inventory - I've checked all the Rippers except Fingers and it doesn't seem to have been moved - it's just gone. Trying to figure out if this is a mod issue (seems very unlikely) or a bug.
  3. Greywynd

Platonic relationships with love interests

Romance in video games never has the payoff that I think it needs to be viable. Having all the extra dialogue & scenes to make it seem like more than an infatuation is expensive and time-consuming. I could easily see being best buds with Vic. Vic - the only person in Night City who's really...
  4. Greywynd

I don't like Panam Palmer

She's very insecure - which tends to either make people very shy, or overbearing (at least in my experience). I suspect she's gotten her own way too often - it's become an expectation and she feels entitled. Fortunately not enough to also expect everyone to do all the work for her. She just...
  5. Greywynd

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Return to the Badlands Biker Life in the City
  6. Greywynd

Patch 1.3 Quest Broken: These Boots Are Made For Walking

Same problem - I'm running modded so I can't submit a bug report on it - I've tried disabling all mods - that makes no difference and given that unmodded game players are having the same bug - I can assume it's not mod related. Still, I don't want to waste time reporting on a modded game that...
  7. Greywynd

Cyberpsycho sighting: Where the bodies hit the floor bug

Updated patch today. Just did this: Started quest - got interrupted by Panam. Saved, set active quest back to Bodies Hit The Floor. Got his attention, disabled him (using Optics mod - all weapons non-lethal) He seems to be alive but disabled - read both shards - Quest still active, no...
  8. Greywynd

Bugs report for Cyberpunk 2077.

With 1.05 - Riders on the Storm - entered camp through grate director to Saul. The quest markers & checkpoints told me to enter the main building - 3 out of 4 times. When leaving the tunnel to get to the van, Saul actually turned around and went back down the ladder, then came back up when I...
Top Bottom