Recent content by griever0507

+
  1. G

replacing delusion with puppet

You need to equip the skills you've learned or else it won't take effect so yeah removing delusion will also have it removed on your dialogue options.
  2. G

1.08 coming soon

no exact date yet but here are the notes: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/54899-Patch-1-08-Notes
  3. G

Patch 1.08 Notes

A must wait patch again hahaha The Witcher is getting better and better as these patch are applied. I do not know with others but starting 1.07 I have experienced a fluid gameplay with all the bugs i complained about fixed. Its gonna be fun to have NG+ soon. Thanks CDPR
  4. G

New Game+ is coming it seems

This is a great news coz if you are to start an extreme difficulty for an NG+ you will be needing those high level potions :)
  5. G

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

Yennefer is power I love that hahahah #TeamYen forever :)
  6. G

How's patch 1.07 working for you?

Working great for me @PS4 version.. Issues I found before were all fixed and was able to get the Shiny Shimmering Platinum Trophy already :) Thanks CDPR! tHE wITCHER 3 is the best
  7. G

I did it CDPR, 100% on The Witcher 3.

wow glad to know that the thread owner did it! yeah awesome game! I would like to see more of The Witcher series in the future :)
  8. G

Power combos!!

Thanks for this :) I think I am doing the Aard and OHKO thing on my enemies but haven't tried the freeze yet hehehe I will definitely try it once I get to play The Witcher 3 again coz i am kinda busy on other things in real life at the moment ;)
  9. G

Ciri and the Seven Dwarves?

Hahahaha well I got the same idea when I first stumbled upon this awesome quest... Though the 7 dwarves are not really as good as the original ones but the concept is really there...
  10. G

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

Ciri is hot and that's why I voted for her. Yennefer is my bet for Geralt coz she is originally meant for Geralt himself.
  11. G

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers)

Looks to me that they are looking forward to repeating their performance after a few minutes later on :)
  12. G

Game Completion issues

Was able to get the achievement/trophy for finishing DM difficulty on my first playthrough and I chose Ciri to be a Witcher same as your ending. Not really sure why it didn't pop up to your first 2 playthroughs though.
  13. G

How to Unlock Assassination Quest Line [Spoilers]

You did all things correctly except for shoving Djikstra so just reload an old save if you have and just choose the other option aside from shoving him and you will be good to go.
  14. G

Power combos!!

Its worth trying though.. Freeze and shatter combo is not a very bad suggestion at all. I shall try it next time i play The Witcher 3.
  15. G

The Ministry of Silly Walks strikes again!

Hahahaha nice catch there I haven't seen that to my game though but I find it hilarious rather than irritating :) Witchers should buy from him to lessen his burden if he could sell things though.
Top Bottom