Recent content by GrimRealities

+
  1. G

Closed Beta is Now Live!

I get the saltiness, I felt a twinge of it myself. Then I got to thinking, I'm at work and probably wouldn't be about till play until Saturday evening at the earliest...maybe if I do get a code I should pass it off to some who can play...Of course I didn't get one, but hopefully later at a time...
  2. G

OST on Xbox One edition

I'm not sure you do download it. It is the second disc in the cover I am pretty sure...
  3. G

Art Book, Compendium, Comic Book etc.

For those looking for somewhere to buy from in Australia I brought my copy of The World of the Witcher Collectors Edition from Popcultcha and it arrived on Friday. It costs $140 but once you go over $100 shipping is free so that is all you pay...
  4. G

Is it time to go dark?

The anime is called Angel Beats. That is all I have to add to this thread....back into the darkness I go!
  5. G

Announcing Gwent and bolstering Xbox One Collector’s Edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I've never understood this whole mentality a lot of people have that Microsoft is some sort of evil company set on destroying everything you hold dear or even that they come in and make demands of developers and force them to do things they don't want too. I'm not saying they are a good company...
  6. G

New photos of the CE Geralt of Rivia figure

This is one time I am happy that I am a gamer in Australia (most of the time it doesn't feel so luck for various reasons) because not long after it was announced I was able to Pre-order from EB. I know that being able to get it from EB here in Australia has little to do with what goes on with EB...
  7. G

Baptism of Fire is out!

The difference is actually the Publishers the one already available is by Gollancz and is the UK Version. The other version is published by Orbit and is the US version (these are the ones I own). I'm fairly certain the cover is not the only difference but having not had a chance to read the UK...
Top Bottom