Recent content by gugarci

+
  1. gugarci

Witcher3 Complete Edition will not start on XBOX Series X

Thanks. Like I said in an earlier post even though the Xbox Support person told me it was the game, the fact that it worked on my Xbox One & no one else was having this issue concerned me. Now I just need to get used to the mechanics. I'm in my 50's & it always takes me a while to get used to...
  2. gugarci

Good news everyone. I finally got Witcher 3 to start!!!!! I still have to install Elden Ring & Skyrim AE with all my mods. But I think I'll do those 2 tomorrow & try to play some Witcher. Thanks @LeKill3rFou & @nolankotulan, Bill
  3. gugarci

I reinstalled Elden Ring again & it failed. Anyway, I bought this console back in September from Amazon & was on a waiting list for almost a month. This console's return / exchange period ended in October. My oldest son suggested I call Amazon to see if there's anything they can do. I was...
  4. gugarci

That's what I plan to do. Will be installing Elden Ring later this morning & should it work will have to move on for now until another patch is released. 1677951452 Update, I can't get Elden Ring to work either! Game is freezing before I can even start the game or pick my class. Since this was a...
  5. gugarci

On 3/1 I submitted a report to Projekt Red Support via that link & have not heard back. I've been checking my inbox & spam folder but nothing has come in. I thought they would at least send me an automated reply saying my message has been received. But nothing yet. Oh well.
  6. gugarci

Support told me what my sons told me. If the only game that's giving me an issue is Witcher 3 then is not my console. I've had no issues installing other games. But this is a fairly new console with a small number of new installs. Only games I have tried to install are Skyrim AE w mods...
  7. gugarci

Just tried it again online & offline using a different profile with the same results. Online I tried loading the previous save made with my Xbox One, & offline all I could try was New Game. No difference. Very frustrating.
  8. gugarci

I tried loading the Witcher 3 Complete Edition earlier today using the save from my Xbox to my Series X like you suggested. But it failed. 1677877015 Just tried loading the save I made earlier today on the Xbox One offline & the game crashed again.
  9. gugarci

I was really looking forward to replaying this game & not have to deal with learning a new game I have never played before like Elden Ring. Although I have Skyrim AE with mods installed & working well on this console.
  10. gugarci

@nolankotulan I think my Series X is at fault but when I spoke to an XBOX Support person yesterday they told me they believe it's the game. Also, neither of my sons believe the issue is my console. I don't care about deleting the old saves because I was planning on replaying this game again as...
  11. gugarci

At this point I'm going to wait patiently before I ask MS for a refund since I have 13 days left before my return period expires. Hopefully a patch will get release soon. The GOTY Version worked well on my Xbox One but had some frame rate issues in certain parts while playing Blood & Wine. Have...
  12. gugarci

@LeKill3rFou I just tried it, but it didn't work. I tried loading the auto save & the manual save I made on the Xbox One with no success. Also, I made sure I was logged in on both to my rewards which is GOG unless I'm wrong. But here's something I notice the last time I tried this game on my...
  13. gugarci

@LeKill3rFou I'll try that. Because when I tried it on my XBOX One I don't think I linked the account. But I'm pretty sure the auto save & manual save I made that day were there when I tried it on my Series X. But I can't say this with 100% certainty.
  14. gugarci

@LeKill3rFou my GOG account is linked. Although every time I reinstall the game or delete all data, I have to relink my GOG account. I can no longer try to load any old saves from the GOTY Edition since I deleted all my old saves. Every time I try to start this game is always as New Game, Fresh...
  15. gugarci

@LeKill3rFou I think originally when I set up my series X I never changed this console to home. But during one of my many resets of my series X it's now my home console. 1677849021 XBOX Support I have tried all of the above with the exception of deleting all registered data. I thought I was...
Top Bottom