Recent content by GWENTGAMER

+
  1. G

4 Closed Beta keys to be given out Please read

Looking forward to this evenings Stream.
  2. G

For new players, and maybe old one too..:)

ahh, my bad. Same, I especially like the videos made by shifu and others with detailed commentary. Very helpful and oddly quite relaxing to watch. Just going to watch the winning thru video now. Great content by the way, I find your detailed commentary very helpful and entertaining. Hope you...
  3. G

For new players, and maybe old one too..:)

Hey Shifu, just been watching your NR control siege deck video. I'm looking for a NR start deck for the 25th in case I get in. I like the control deck and would also like a crazy aggressive NR deck too. Can you suggest something?
  4. G

Vote for game of the Warsam Games Week on IGN

Go GWINT!!!!!
  5. G

Can I post a thread for craving beta access ?

Sorry if this is stated elsewhere but.... when will the emails be sent out? This date would be VERY nice to know. Come on now, throw us a little bone.:secret:
  6. G

Access to BETA (Who and why)

And don't forget those who've quit their pesky jobs and are ready to play hours per day. I've told my boss as Gwent beta starts on the 25th he can go screw himself. I'm self employed so my boss totally understands and fully supports my decision 100%. Maybe someone will start the thread...
  7. G

Length of single player campaigns

I hope it is the 25th as I'm taking time off for some hardcore gwent sessions. That's right CDPR! No pressure to invite me to beta but I'm taking time off work. So you better call me up to the battlefield. Seriously though do call. :phone:
  8. G

VOD: Clear Skies - Episode #1

NICE! It's Sunday morning, I've got coffee and just seen this. Going to sit back and watch. Thanks for posting.
  9. G

Are we going to wait one month to play again?

Went and read a whole backlog of messages from the discord server. Great community and information you guys have there. Really nice.
  10. G

haha, thanks man. My hope is that if I upload gameplay good folks like yourself might watch the odd game and rip me to bits, I mean offer some kind critique. :)
  11. G

Hey man, I don't have tabletop sim unfortunately and in a weak moment I ended up pre-ordering a couple of games to numb the pain so the wait isn't too bad. The new "GTA" mafia release being the first in a couple of days. Hope it's not terrible. Thanks for the gwent discord invite.
  12. G

This wait is painful. I played 39 games over the two days. Took me about 35 games to find my stride. I really should have watched some of KingBT's videos beforehand but had an absolute blast learning as I went. Now the withdrawals are real. Need to play! Just so you know CDPR, if a bribe is...
  13. G

Look who's leading the charge to kill the servers!

haha do it man. Order for about 4.45pm which will give you just enough time to set everything up. Plus get some beers ready. Happiness overload.
  14. G

Can't wait for tomorrow, hopefully we will be allowed to play both the 23rd and 27th.
  15. G

Oh, thanks man, VERY excited!
Top Bottom