Recent content by HaidenFox

+
  1. H

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

I will contact them by email then. Is one you guys can provide please?
  2. H

Sorry if i sounded mean. Just saying mods could help because we dont know where to go. You guys are the only ones we can turn to.
  3. H

It seems this company is not that consumer friendly as they say i was expecting better comprehension from the mods atleast helping us. Companies are all the same and i was thinking CD was unique oh well
  4. H

Fixing this just shows they care for the consumer. Like they say they care. It takes no effort at all fixing it. Dont say 100m ps4 sold kn Portugal its not much. Its half less than Germany and their population is much bigger so. Games always sold good here but always better on playstation and...
  5. H

Yes i know but the game will sell more on Playstation anyway here and not only here . if the files ars there it takes no effort adding them to our version
  6. H

Cmon CD Projekt help the consumer Portugal has the native language put it here atleast legends. Show the other companies you care like you guys always did
  7. H

PT/BR Legends in the European version Hello. Today we found out that the Portuguese version has no Portuguese whatsoever. But in the US version there is. So the country with the native language will not have atleast legends in PT/BR that are already made and it doesn't take a minute to add them...
Top Bottom