Recent content by Hajii

+
  1. Hajii

The Witcher 3 Shader Compilation Stutters

Yes, this issue is maddening. In order to play the game using DX12, without stutters and shit frame rate, I have to load a save and pause - then wait for around 30 minutes. After that it’s great… excluding the occasional random crash (pretty rare for me) but I have to leave the game up all day...
  2. Hajii

Extremly bad performance on Next Gen Update!

I have the exact opposite experience. The game performance greatly improves after being up for 30ish minutes. I’ve started just booting up, loading a save and then pausing and walking away. When I return it’s working fine.
  3. Hajii

This was my suspicion as well, shader cache/compiling, but I really don't know. Mainly because changing settings doesn't resolve anything. Only time and/or loading saves seems to do the trick.
  4. Hajii

I'm on a 4090 and 13900k and sometimes it plays great and then other times it's crap. ALWAYS crap on a fresh boot up of the game. But it magically kicks in after 30-45 mins or reloading saves, running around, pulling my hair out. Once it starts working, it's great (110-150 fps, gpu utilization...
Top Bottom