Recent content by Hal2077

+
  1. Hal2077

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

How can you commit to quality while using a so shocking misleading advertisement. I'm stuck at the fact that : E3 2018 trailer was "fake". Basicaly, that makes this game project a scam, from the E2018 to release perspective. You can't just make a video that shows non-existing product features...
  2. Hal2077

Mentioned but missing features list

This one is very good :
  3. Hal2077

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Nice city but unfinished game, cut content. To sum up : Disappointing This guys also mention my main problem with the game. Fake and easy solutions to make the game looks filled up.
  4. Hal2077

I asked for a refund today, bought on GOG. If it can help to never get such a falsely advertised game again, with too much cut and unfinished content. Complete the damn product before releasing it.
  5. Hal2077

There is currently 20 jobs offers for cyberpunk...

Adding extra content... Maybe they could just start by adding back the cut content and completing the game as it was advertise in the 48min gameplay, where nearly all the good stuff, sold as regular game mechanic, is in fact "a once in a quest" feature. ...They sold me a full equip luxury car...
  6. Hal2077

There is currently 20 jobs offers for cyberpunk...

Please apply now ! (If you what to this alpha project to be completed one of these days. ) https://en.cdprojektred.com/jobs/ Looks like the pre-ordering crowdfunding we did in the past 3 month helped creating some jobs at least. : )
  7. Hal2077

The breathtaking elephant in the room...

When the guy in the video says: "the gameplay trailer shows V underwater and it's the only time you'll be underwater". The problem is that every mechanics that looked good at some point in the trailer, that you expect to be a normal available gameplay feature/mechanic, only appears once during...
  8. Hal2077

What's your favorite ride so far?

My sliding legs are better than anything else :
  9. Hal2077

Not raining often enough?

You made 4 playthrough and it was the scripted moment isn't it ? : )
  10. Hal2077

About CDPR's attitude

Showing a trailer with x number of features and removing most of them or integrating only one iteration of these features in the final version is very misleading. I would had like CDPR to simply ask for crowdfunding and saying you will get the complete game in 2022 instead of getting half of...
  11. Hal2077

Consider yourself lucky, you still can open the doors of the uncompleted / empty train station that as been removed since the trailer... Very depressing to see all the missing content.: 0:23 Also, you remember the walls that were supposed to be physics acurate and destructible.... That...
  12. Hal2077

He already made a Vol.2 of all the cut / removed / missing / unfinished / truncated / features-content. Dont miss that video, share the data and ask CDPR's support for the content you paid for.
  13. Hal2077

PC Gamer - 9 features that didn't make it to the final version of Cyberpunk 2077

A short list comparison with the 48min. gameplay footage:
  14. Hal2077

compiled list of (imo) needed/expected quality of life services

There is no third person because V is not finished yet :
  15. Hal2077

Where's the game we saw in the trailers?

And they will "add" back these features saying that it is part of a paid DLC... I just stumble on too many "blank spot" while playing. It's clearly unfinished, and I feel deeply deceived by CDPR, even if I could play right now (on pc, with decent graphics) Yesterday, I found a video of a guy...
Top Bottom