Recent content by Hart95

+
  1. H

Basic Gwent question

I try to keep it as close to minimum as possible, like iCake. I've only ever used the DK deck as well. Simply try to thin your deck as much as you can while being smart about it.
  2. H

[BUG?] Low GPU usage

That's odd, the usage and framerate goes up when opening the menu. It only goes up to 60% usage, but the framerate doubles anyways. What other applications do you have running and what tweaks have you applied to your Nvidia control settings?
  3. H

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

My first playthrough on PC will be a completely vanilla run, with the exception of the Nitpicker's Patch. Afterwards I plan on modding it slightly to enhance graphical fidelity, aiming for an E3 2013/2014 experience. STLM will, of course, be fundamental in this respect. Thus, I'd like to thank...
  4. H

PS4 - Geralt's movements compared to Aloy in Horizon: Zero Dawn

This really doesn't bother me at all and it certainly doesn't damage the experience in any way at all. It makes sense from a development standpoint when you consider that you can play this game on PC with a keyboard and mouse. Horizon Zero Dawn was developed for a controller, and a very specific...
  5. H

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

Ah, I didn't realize that they had changed the color on various parts of the sets. Now I know what exactly it was the sensed was off when I watched gameplay videos and played my own game. I'll definitely be downloading the Nitpicker's Patch with the old textures when I get home today.
  6. H

Main theme in the menu

Ah, I see. Thank you for the link.
  7. H

Main theme in the menu

Unification patch? Could you elaborate, please?
  8. H

Main theme in the menu

Are you sure you have the GotY edition installed and not the base game with separate expansions?
  9. H

Main theme in the menu

You have to have either the GotY edition or the Complete Edition. If you have either the menu will change upon startup/shutdown. If you own the base game with the expansions separately it will not work.
  10. H

Was 1.31 the last patch?

As sv3672 said, yes, 1.31 is probably the last patch Wild Hunt will receive from CDPR unless a game breaking bug is found. And they are, in fact, fully focused on Gwent and Cyberpunk 2077 at this time.
  11. H

Shadow Issue and Camera Question

Here is a screenshot of the shadow issue I was describing. http://imgur.com/a/8uXTZ
  12. H

Essential Mods/Patches

Essential Mods/Patches I'm looking for a list of mods and/or patches to fix various bugs and glitches in this game. I'm beginning my first playthrough and would like to have a seamless adventure (at least, as seamless as possible). Things I'm looking for would be what is included in the...
  13. H

Shadow Issue and Camera Question

Shadow Issue and Camera Question I've completed my PC build and have played about 15 minutes of the game, specifically the prologue. I've noticed that some of the cameras are very oddly placed in dialogue scenes. For example, the cutscene just after the initial combat tutorial has a camera...
  14. H

[Idea] Unofficial Witcher 3 SDK

I absolutely support this. I have a very trivial amount of knowledge and experience to contribute to the modding community, but I love programming. Since I just finished my PC yesterday, I will be playing through all of the Witcher games and, post-playthrough, I will end up modding them myself...
  15. H

Main theme in the menu

I can confirm this. Not with a video, however. The complete and GoTY editions do rotate between the base game and expansion menus.
Top Bottom