Recent content by Has_Neyn

+
  1. Has_Neyn

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

December 5th 2020: Game has been cancelled
  2. Has_Neyn

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Not a good look on CDPR. Fuck the Miyamato quote, this is just ridiculous. To think about the amount of advertising they did with November 19th printed on them... seems like something is seriously wrong with the game's development. Gonna be refunding my preorder and be playing Valhalla instead.
  3. Has_Neyn

Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Reportedly Working 6-Day Weeks To Finish The Game

I don't care as long as the game is not delayed and released on time.
  4. Has_Neyn

Lets discuss the length of the main story

I have to say I'm kinda disappointment. One of the reasons why I enjoyed TW3 so much is because of how long that game is. More is better!
  5. Has_Neyn

Multiplayer Free or Paid DLC?

To be fair, cheaters and modders ruined GTA Online. If they didn't exist, GTA Online would actually be a pretty enjoyable experience and it would definitely be something that I would play. If CDPR makes their online mode like GTA Online, I wouldn't have anything against that, so long as there...
  6. Has_Neyn

Tom's Hardware "Don't Trust Projekt Red system requirements"

CD Projekt Red can only optimize their game so much before it becomes downgrading. Red Dead Redemption 2 had similar specs requirements, but that game was optimized as shit, so most systems had a hard time running that game. A better example might be death stranding, as that game was optimized...
  7. Has_Neyn

Are you disappointed?

The thing I'm most upset with is the fact that the main story is shorter than the witcher 3.
  8. Has_Neyn

Two new Neon Arcade videos Cyberpunk NEWS 1st September 2020

He said he's gonna upload a super long video, one that's over an hour long. Still waiting on that lmao
  9. Has_Neyn

Night City Wire Episode 3 Suggestion: Rock Music

They also mentioned the score, which is something that I'm really looking forward to if they show it in the third episode.
  10. Has_Neyn

I hope Cyberpunk has playable epilogues

Of course playable one would be better, no doubt about it. Though I'd be fine with just a text one as well.
  11. Has_Neyn

What do you think of the old version vs new version of the song "chippin in"

The 2018 version is just better.
  12. Has_Neyn

Why do many fans believe this game (in comparable aspects) will be inferior to GTA?

Yeah, our expectations shouldn't be too high. That'll just set us up for more disappointment.
  13. Has_Neyn

The sheer scale of Night City

I feel like the Badlands are a bit too small. The city looks quite large and close by in the horizon, They could have easily made the badlands way bigger by increasing the area and making the city appear smaller in the horizon. Though this is just wishful thinking on my part, I'm sure the...
  14. Has_Neyn

Dear CDprojekt: Here's easy and quick idea to make character creator seem much deeper...

No worries, modders will add this sooner or later if it is as easy as you say it is.
  15. Has_Neyn

Can we get purchasable 1/43 model Cyberpunk cars in the store?

That's something that I'd actually buy. I'm all for it.
Top Bottom