Recent content by havenbrook

+
  1. H

Founder Program?

Even if they dont need the money, I think would be cool to give them any addtional funding they might need in order to get this game going. And to get the game the community wants. Ive not played The Witcher or any of the other games, however, I have hear very good things about them. With this...
  2. H

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

The option to be law enforcement / mercenary and the option to be a criminal or someone of nefarious character. Or simply the ability to be good or evil and play which ever side of the fence you want. the ability to flip from one side to the other depending on if you want to redeem your self...
  3. H

Gore is pretty fun! I love gore and blood in video games. Maybe even some kind of fluid from cybernetic limbs would be pretty cool IMO! CYBERNETIC GORE!! Defeat enemy that has a cybernetic arm... i can see it now, wires splitting, small parts flying out, little bit of electricity, some fluid...
  4. H

Founder Program?

Founder Program? I would love to see some kind of way to show my support for this game! I hope there are other people that feel this way. I have recently bought founders packages for other games, because they are pretty great. I hope to see this become a pretty amazing game. Cyberpunk has...
  5. H

Cyberpunk...Heck yes! (Meet and Greet)

Cyberpunk...Heck yes! (Meet and Greet) I am super excited about this game, I feel there are not enough good cyberpunk games out there currently. I really have high hopes for this game! A bunch of my friends are pretty into Steampunk themed things. However I am not! I love cyberpunk themed...
  6. H

Seriousness and mini games (like lock picking, or hacking) are important to me as a gamer in a MMO or in a RPG. Humor is also important, but in key parts of the story line, I like it to be serious. I am not entirely sure if this will be a MMO or a single player RPG, however, I enjoy...
Top Bottom