Recent content by HaydenZammit

+
  1. H

Massive bug in Big Feet to Fill: The First Group

Nah, I reloaded a save right before it, then went and did the other one that I had to do for that quest and came back to do the first group. It didn't make a difference. Quest is broken. Hopefully CDred sees this and can patch it.
  2. H

Massive bug in Big Feet to Fill: The First Group

Massive bug in Big Feet to Fill: The First Group So I'm doing this quest in Blood and Wine where you have to help the different workers to get the big statue finished. I went to the first group and they were getting attacked by bandits. I helped them fight off the bandits, but afterwards, the...
  3. H

What sidequests fail after the point of no return in Blood and Wine?

What sidequests fail after the point of no return in Blood and Wine? I'm at a main mission called Capture the Castle. It prompted me to save my game because some side quests wouldn't be completable if I kept going. I don't really want to just stop and go back and do all the witcher contracts...
  4. H

New 2.4GB patch downloading in GOG Galaxy.

Nah, pretty sure the difference for the 1.10 patch was the compression. The Galaxy version of that wasn't compressed. The separate version was 11 gbs, but took up 17 gbs when you went to install it.
  5. H

New 2.4GB patch downloading in GOG Galaxy.

How come Galaxy downloads a 2.4 gig file, but the one you can manually click on is 4gigs?
  6. H

updated to 1.10, galaxy keeps trying to download and update me again.

I don't have too much of a problem with Galaxy normally. I think it was messing up before because of disc space. One thing though: I mistakenly assumed that Galaxy had some sort of cloud saving like Steam. However, when I uninstalled Witcher 3 it seems to have taken all my saves with it. Is...
  7. H

Yeah, I can't be bothered with it. Just downloading again. Luckily Galaxy is fast as hell for me. Getting like 4 mbs a second, which I can't get on anything else lol.
  8. H

yeah, shows 1.10 in game for me too. Why would they be broken files? They came through galaxy after all, they just weren't the ones that you get if you auto update. EDIT: Think I'll just do a full re-install, just to be on the safe side when I'm ready to do my 2nd playthrough before the first...
  9. H

updated to 1.10, galaxy keeps trying to download and update me again. So I couldn't get the 17 gb update off Galaxy, but I could get the individual 1.10 files that you can access by going to Get Back Up and Extras. I downloaded all 10 gigs of that, installed it fine, loaded it up and it says...
  10. H

Patch 1.10 Changelog

If you download through Galaxy, does it really come to 17gbs or is some of that temporary files? Because when you click back and extras in Galaxy you can see the 1.10 patch broken up into 4 parts, but it only amounts to 11 gbs.
  11. H

Patch 1.10 Changelog

Yeah, if you click on backups and extras it has the 3-4 parts for .1.10 and they equal about 6 gbs. Gonna get it through there. Also, has the DLC menu list gone for everyone? I used to be able to select which dlcs are active, but now that's all gone and there's just a box for free DLC (16)
  12. H

When is the recommended time to play the first expansion.

Ah right. If the recommended is 30, then I guess its designed to be played after the main story then. Thanks for all that additional info.
  13. H

When is the recommended time to play the first expansion.

When is the recommended time to play the first expansion. While I'm sure the second expansion, due to it coming so much later, is intended to be played after the main game, does it sound like the first expansion will be best left until after the main quest as well? Or is it intended to be...
  14. H

Bout to start again. Should I NG+?

Odd, the only quest I had bugged in my one and only 68 hour playthrough was the Soldier Statuette. Game has been pretty bug free otherwise for me.
  15. H

Bout to start again. Should I NG+?

Thanks for the comment. Yeah I think I'm going to wait. Got a few mods that I want to make sure work with the expansion first.
Top Bottom