Recent content by HectorStone

+
  1. HectorStone

Yenn - Invocation needs a nerf

I think the card should definitely be 10 provisions. In my view its stupid that it can be less provisions than korathi heatwave AND better. Normally you have to break devotion to be able to get a "remove anything" card but not here.
  2. HectorStone

Korathi Heatwave

All tactic cards are special cards. Not all special cards are tactics. Tactic is just a keyword. :Hope that helps!
  3. HectorStone

What's so good about Albrich?

Saying NG has no tutors is very weird. It's almost the only faction that can play hyper thin effectively.
  4. HectorStone

Symbiosis - quo vadis?

Need to be careful buffing symbiosis tho, it can potentially snowball into oblivion. Definitely needs something tho. Could 1 armor on treants be good for protecting against wide punish? and some bronzes def need tuning. Also Eithné should keep handbuff, that one is a given.
  5. HectorStone

MUST HAVE faster animations for 8 seconds turn!

They should not do it because of the seasonal, you should consider not taking decks with a lot of actions per turn there. Although i guess it wouldn't be bad there. I agree tho that they should be faster, Gwent games take a little too long a lot of the time and it would be one way to make games...
  6. HectorStone

So, is everybody ready for Skellige domination mark II?

I feel like NG is dominating this patch now, but maybe I'm biased. My favorite faction to play is Skellige. However, I've not played GS for months, only against it. Since they are changing SW to not play 2 cards in 1 turn (as they talked about in developer patch overview) this problem will be...
  7. HectorStone

The Problem with Nilfgaard

My problem with NG is that they can do so much. Their flexability is insane, steal ur engines, remove tall cards, fill your board, punish you HARD if u dont have insta remove for their defender, double ball, attack and affect row behind defender... the list is damn long and they can usually do a...
  8. HectorStone

When Tutoring Goes Wrong (MM Edition)

I think tutors is good in moderation and they shall always be a little pricey. You should sacrifice provisions and flexibility for consitancy. The problem now is that you dont have to sacrifice much, you can include 2/3 or more tutors and still run enough strong cards AND draw them that its a...
  9. HectorStone

Surely Vabjorn has to be a Pirate now he's a Raid tutor?

I liked the old Vabjorn. One of the reason i tried making a bleed or dmg ping Skellige deck. Was never good but always fun :) However, now that he is changed i see 2 small problems with him. The first u already mentioned, he should be a pirate if he is the tutor for pirate cards, I'm not sure...
Top Bottom