Recent content by Helch0rn

+
  1. Helch0rn

Since some people get to keep their game and get their refund...

that one report I have seen, yes. they were still able to play on their xbox
  2. Helch0rn

there's also reports of people who bought the digital version that got to keep it after fetting tge refund
  3. Helch0rn

will those of us that did not apply for a refund get anything in return? because right now it looks a lot like we got the short end of the stick. well I guess that's what I deserve for believing in cdpr. https://kotaku.com/report-250-collectors-edition-of-cyberpunk-2077-gets-1846104387
  4. Helch0rn

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

As for the new release date of December 10, it's "firm," if not quite rock-hard: "We feel—maybe not comfortable, but confident" in the new release date, Kiciński said. Nowakowski seemed similarly not-quite-comfortable with fully committing to it. When asked if Cyberpunk 2077 would definitely be...
  5. Helch0rn

The Witcher 3 at launch was, despite the delays, buggy as hell. Especially on Playstation. there is a reason People called it "The Glitcher". Most of the bugs have been squashed with tender loving care post launch, but some still remain. So as you see: A delay does not neccessarily mean it will...
  6. Helch0rn

hahahahahahahaha I' m gonna need a source for that
  7. Helch0rn

Cyberpunk2077 is exactly 1 month away!

PC will contain a code so probably no way to get around Day 1 patch consoles will have the goldmaster on disk if anyone would disconnect their console from the internet it might work
  8. Helch0rn

Cyberpunk2077 is exactly 1 month away!

when will you announce the next delay?
  9. Helch0rn

Cyberpunk 2077 - GOLD

the problem is current gen consoles apparently ABOUT THE DELAY: "This situation is different" compared to previous changes to the deadline - the game for PC is ready and plays well on next-gen consoles and the company is finalizing the process concerning current gen consoles. source...
  10. Helch0rn

PC version is ready. plays well on next gen. so we are all held up because current gen sucks. what happend to "Release: when it's ready" CDPR? PC is ready, why not release it?
  11. Helch0rn

Just checked in with my Boss and unlike that guy on Twitter I can't reschedule my holidays. will CDPR send me free stuff too to apologize? probably not because this is not as public as that toxic cesspool and it would not generate as much "omg cdpr is so generous"-hype.
  12. Helch0rn

but not releasing the game on the platforms it's working on is like saying you can't graduate because little timmy failed his math class and if he can't graduate then you can't either
  13. Helch0rn

Usually I wouldn't do such a thing, but given the mysterious disease from an unknown country *cough cough* doing the rounds currently, my normal holiday plans were scrapped. And if they said no more delays (which they did) I assumed it's a done deal, but no, they had to upend everything by going...
  14. Helch0rn

The problem is: Many people (including me) planned their holidays around the launch. Do you think my Boss will be happy when I tell him "Do you remember that holiday I planned for April, then moved to September and then to November? Yeah I want to move it to December now even though I said it...
  15. Helch0rn

my boss will be hella mad that I have to move my holidays.... for the third time. seriously guys. just give me my collectors edition and let me play the unfinished build. I'll even write bug reports for you if you want
Top Bottom