Recent content by helios969

+
  1. helios969

Watch the new Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty teaser!

Aaahh!!! Just give me the expansion already. :p Love Idris Elba...immediately knew it was him with his back turned.
  2. helios969

top 10 favorite games

The Witcher 3 Mass Effect (OT) Wing Commander 3 The Last of Us Dragon Age (series) CP2077 Myst Knights of the Old Republic Uncharted (series) Neverwinter Nights Tomb Raider (new trilogy) Updated to reflect CP2077...a ranking that can change if and when we receive new content.
  3. helios969

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

And me.
  4. helios969

Vote on next Witcher related content

Give me a Ciri-focused game with her hopping through a variety of cool worlds. In the CP2077 world she needs V's (importable) assistance to complete that section of the game, or...if I can't have that an actual RPG that allows me to select from the different races each with different starting...
  5. helios969

Preloading....mwahahaha.
  6. helios969

Option to censor nudity?

Mountains out of molehills. Let's take Dragon Age games...is the toggle for turning off persistent gore censorship? It's a choice. From where I'm sitting freedom to choose is about as democratic as it gets. Does the irony of countless violent murders being acceptable when private parts is...
  7. helios969

What platform will you play Cyberpunk 2077 on?

PC master race, baby!
  8. helios969

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Good grief talk about hyperbole. You talk like CDPR is some Soviet Union Gulag. Pretty sure those employees have the option to quit...and it's not like anyone signing on with a videogame company is unaware of the need for overtime at the end of development cycles. What this really sounds like...
  9. helios969

Honest expectations?

Long years of being burned by game expectations has dampened my tendency toward overhyping myself for any game so I merely voted that it'll be a good game. Personally the 1st person aspect is not my "mug of beer" but I'll just focus on gunplay on easy and mow through enemies to get to the...
  10. helios969

Rate the avatar above you!

Using the letter-to-number conversion factor I'll give you a solid B.
  11. helios969

Why the person above you should be banned

Bandana ban.
  12. helios969

Banned for "stretching" the truth (can you put either foot one each side?)
  13. helios969

Rate the avatar above you!

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to laugh or be terrified...but I'll give you a 7 for effort. Plus cats rule.
  14. helios969

Which character background will you choose?

Nomad 'cause those city folk are just too soft...have had it too easy.:p
  15. helios969

Banned for naivete...one's person utopia is anothers' dystopia...(that's why this world is so bleapity-bleaped).
Top Bottom