Recent content by hellzenvy

+
  1. hellzenvy

🎉The Welcome Thread

Ive had the game since launch on Ps4 bought the collectors edition and i am missing the V part of the statue. I am once again asking for someone with cdpr to contact me and find a way of getting me what was missing. I have posted multiple times in this thread and on twitter about the issue. I...
  2. hellzenvy

My rocky road to a getting a CE(Would you have done the same?)

I cant get CDPR to answer me at all I bought the CE and I am missing the V part of my statue. Ive been trying and trying since a week after launch and get nowhere so if you got the statue congrats because their are some of us who get shafted an no one in CDPR cares that im out the reason to buy...
  3. hellzenvy

Shared Storage not working on Ps4Pro

I have had numerous people say that the shared storage between your cars and apartment are working fine for them. For me it doesnt work, Each car has its own storage and no way of accessing whats in the apartment and vice versa, Anyone else effected by this glitch?
  4. hellzenvy

[PS4 Pro] Cursor move up by itself bug

I had the same issue i ended up switching controllers and it went away for the longest time now its slowly creeping back in. Might just be a switch controller back and forth sort of thing.
  5. hellzenvy

🎉The Welcome Thread

Still waiting to hear back on My Missing V statue from the Collectors edition. I have posted everywhere so sad so many butt hurt people trying to bitch and get the game for free that CDPR had to shut down its main forms of communication. Maybe one day if i spam enough posts i will be able to...
  6. hellzenvy

Female V Figurine for Collectors Edition - Yes or No?

I bought the Game on Ps4 the collectors Edition from Best Buy in the USA. My V figure is missing from the CE i got the Bike and the Base that's it. I have posted multiple times and cant get anywhere I paid over $200 mainly for the figure to add to my shelf and I'm missing Half of it. I know I'm...
  7. hellzenvy

🎉The Welcome Thread

Yup i have had it happen on PS4 as well playing on a Ps4 Pro. I typically have to load a save to fix the glitch mine always seems to happen when hopping off a motorbike or crashing a motorbike but ive seen it a handful of times.
  8. hellzenvy

🎉The Welcome Thread

I have the same problem glad I'm not the only one Mine was bought from Best Buy in USA and i too am missing V, I have tried emailing the refund email i have tried both accounts on twitter and here and so far no one is willing to help glad to know its more than one person who has this issue. I...
  9. hellzenvy

🎉The Welcome Thread

Any Iconic Weapon you pick up you can Recreate it in crafting. You unlock the recipe for each one when you pick it up. You can Craft higher versions than the default as they are scaled to what ever level you picked them up.
  10. hellzenvy

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello, Trying to get in contact with anyone at CDPR regarding my Collectors Edition of the game was missing the V from the statue. I got the Bike and the stand but no V figure. Box was completely sealed when i got it and double boxed so im guessing someone in china forgot to pack it in the box...
Top Bottom