Recent content by HeringSwag

+
  1. H

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

CohhCarnage did a reaction video recently in light of the apology video. He really sums it up well. I am surprised that he didn't suck up to CD Projekt Red considering that he was featured in their game. Mad respect to him for that. Please listen to his feedback CD Projekt Red. It's exactly...
  2. H

- Witcher 4 is gonna start as a bugfest. Oh well, just keep polishing it till it's great. - Cyberpunk 2078 comes out in a massively bugged state. Oh well, just keep polishing it till it's great. - Witchpunk 3000 comes out and crashes every minute. Oh well, just keep polishing it till it's...
  3. H

I'm talking about launching the game before it was even ready. If they had not rushed this game out this early, they wouldn't have all this backlash coming at them. It is deserved. It pains me to see people suck up to this apology. It doesn't change anything. People say "its okay! fix the game...
  4. H

"don't rush things", that's exactly how we got here in the first place. ;)
  5. H

I don't agree with every single point, but I agree with most of them. But it is quite apparent that most of the people who enjoy this game are the people who only care about the story. Gameplay is something they don't know how to value. They don't know what good gameplay feels like. It's your...
  6. H

You play the game in FIRST PERSON and you SHOOT things. And you just confirmed that all you care about really is just story. Which.. is fine. If that's all you wanted from this game, whatever. But that's not how the game was marketed at. It wasn't marketed as a visual novel, or a movie that you...
  7. H

"This is not an FPS game", you are kidding right? you know what FPS stands for, right? it stands for FIRST PERSON SHOOTER. FPS doesn't stand for COMPETITIVE SHOOTER, which I believe is what you seem to understand from it. And I was talking specificly about the gunplay. Gunplay is when you shoot...
  8. H

Yeah well, your opinion just shows how easy it is to satisfy your needs. Clearly all you care about is just story and nothing else. That's some of the things this game was actually good at. Writing, presentation, world design and so on. Those things were pretty well done. More than acceptable at...
  9. H

If anything, you are the one exposing themselves. To praise the game as much as you do considering in what state it released, is straight up delusional. Also, saying something like "I didn't notice any bugs in my game" doesn't mean much. How do we know that you didn't overlook bugs? bugs that...
  10. H

A little worrying

If they were to admit that Cyberpunk 2077 is a shallow game, they'd be shooting themselves in the foot. That's not how you sell your game.
  11. H

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Considering what a colossal failure the main game turned out to be, I'm not really all that excited for multiplayer anymore. It will probably turn out to be just as shallow as the main game. No hate, but considering that Cyberpunk 2077 had been in the works for more than 7 years, I expected more...
  12. H

Hotfix 1.06

Bruh, I have to redownload the WHOLE game. What happened? earlier I was playing Cyberpunk 2077 while the patch got deployed in the background. It got stuck at "applaying patch" and was at 509mb which was the full size of the patch. I waited for the patch to finish for like an hour but nothing...
  13. H

Save files are corrupted

I got a question for some of you people. Those of you who have a save file larger than 5.5mb and who has not disassambled their inventory/storage yet. Can you go and check this place that is showcased in my screenshots? This specific place used to crash my game 100% of the time. Until I cleaned...
  14. H

Save files are corrupted

I disassembled a buttload of weapons from my stache (only blues, kept everything else for now), and I noticed that my game has gotten a little better. I used to get freezes whenever I would storage items or disamble items. Performance overall with interacting with my inventory seems a whole lot...
  15. H

Save files are corrupted

Does anyone else experience a 1 to 2 second freeze whenever they load a save file? I have over 100+ hours of playtime and my save file is about 5.5mb in size. I am starting to get the feeling that my save file is in the process of becoming corrupt as well. My game has been performing very...
Top Bottom