Recent content by hob82

+
  1. H

[PC] Skellide - Price Of Honor CHEST BUG

+1 had this problem right now (1.08.2 pc)
  2. H

[PC] [Bug Report] The Price of Honor Quest - chest won't open

3. H

Quest Bug - The Price Of Honor

4. H

Alchemy Formula Pin Tutorial

I got the same problem. It is random though, even if I get the tutorial more often then not.
  5. H

NPC Pop-in STILL NOT FIXED

Still the same problem. I guess CDPR doesn't really care to fix it anymore at this point. We've been showing ever since 1.04 and now, 3 patches later, it's still the same. Patience is wearing thin.
  6. H

NPC popping/LOD: Last, desperate request

Chiming in just to confirm that, no, patch 1.06 does not solve the issue. My usual stroll from Midcopse to Oreton is just about the same as ever. Pop-in county. Waiting for 1.06 proper instead of the hot fix. The problem should be clear to CDPR coders, let's hope they find a solution.
  7. H

NPCs pop-in still not fixed in patch 1.05 (PC)

Asked support, support told me CDPR is looking into the issue. Sent them my save (Oreton area, or as i called it "Pop-in county"), don't know if they were able to replicate the problem. One can hope so.... :P
  8. H

I did change the settings. As i said, you basically can change npcs density, yet it does not matter to this problem since it happens especially when there are few npcs on screen, not in the city. ---------- Updated at 10:09 AM ---------- something i might add...... people said that meditating...
  9. H

Just to reiterate, the absolute worst of this (in my experience) happens from the Wastrel residence during the day, with woodworkers and soldiers popping left and right, and the Oreton village, where a run through the village will trigger npc after npc. Stopping with only the NPC character tag...
  10. H

NPCs pop-in still not fixed in patch 1.05 (PC) Just to bring it to the forefront again, NPCs pop-in is exactly the same as 1.04. Here's a summary of what we know of the problem: - certain group of NPCs will pop-in when Geralt is about 2 mt from them, one at a time - they'll remain on screen...
  11. H

I'm on PC too but i've seen videos of the PS4 version with the pop-in. Since rollback is still an option (via gog.com) I guess someone can confirm if 1.02 was really pop-in free. But of course they can' t use saves done in 1.04, so there will be the need to start a new game on 1.02, make some...
  12. H

I've seen it on the PS4 version, too. Not in the countryside but the people flocking around the Church speakers in the city, soooo..... I'm really wondering, at this point, if any version EVER was free of pop-in. I mean, when i got to Velen, game was already 1.03, so i don't know if 1.02 ever...
  13. H

I dunno, I guess it's something hardcoded in the umbra middleware? something like a black box for CDPR (again, pure assumption), so they cannot change anything beside the classic function input variables? meaning the pop-in is basically a bug (feature?) in the umbra engine, so CDPR does not have...
  14. H

Any update on the NPC popping yet? (dev reply wanted )

i'm not asking for perfection, but as things stand, W3 is functioning but not functional. There are things, including *major* things like inventory management, which can and should be fixed, besides game breaking bugs and improved pop-in/frame rate/stuttering. I basically built a new pc for this...
  15. H

Any update on the NPC popping yet? (dev reply wanted )

well, i guess that's better than nothing. Gonna wait for 1.06 then, since it looks like it'll not be fixed in 1.05. sure i payed w3 basically half of its cost as of now by preordering it, and i guess i'll play it eventually, but honestly..... this isn't worth it, not at all. Being a little OCD i...
Top Bottom