Recent content by hokyung

+
  1. H

Has the witch hunt for pirates begun?!

This story has been reported on several sites. My main source of any kind of news is Arstechnica and the comments on their article is just one big clusterf*** with one or two people basically going all-out saying that CDP has basically gone over to the dark side.As I've argued in that thread...
  2. H

First Boss Battle on Hard Level

Blah. Shows you how long ago it was since I last played this. Abigail keeps coming back even after she's "died". Just gotta stay alive long enough until she does. Witch took my kill though :(
  3. H

First Boss Battle on Hard Level

**** **********!!!! It's been a while and I had forgotten the single most annoying thing about the game: no time to set up before this fight at all. Stupid cutscene with the villagers takes away whatever effect potions you could take before it would give you. I'm sure it was done like that on...
  4. H

A note about preorder and TW2 editions from CD Projekt RED

Yupyupyup. Definitely pre-ordered from Gog.com. Good customer care. Whodathunkit in this day and age :)
  5. H

Windows 7 issues and solutions

From the FAQ, it looks like you'd need to have the correct versions of .net installed first. I'm in the process of doing so myself at the moment and will report back when I'm done.[edit] The appropriate versions of .NET are already present in Windows 7, you need to turn them on in the Windows...
  6. H

The Witcher Patch 1.5 problems and solutions

That's the error I'm getting and I have a suspicion that's the error he's getting as well. I'm on Windows 7 64bit and the problem is that apparently, patch 1.5 needs .net versions 2.0, 2.0SP1, 3.0 for 64bit. But from the FAQ, it's not clear to me if I need version 1.1 as well? Which is my...
  7. H

Witcher 2 pre-order available

If you're going to pre-order, you are all of course going to do so from CD Projekt's own gog.com, right? Right? ;)Also, hi folks. Been a while. I think I might dust of TW1 in preparation for no. 2 :)
  8. H

What's that?! [QUIZ]

Radius arms for on cars?
  9. H

Discuss anime movies..

Rurouni Kenshin, aka Samurai X. The OVA's are gorgeous and the first story arch spanning the first 58 episodes is brilliantly done.Full Metal Panic. Big robots with Big guns and swords/knives. And they fly :)Samurai Deeper Kyo. Really well drawn, appealing story. Makers knew when to stop, bonus...
  10. H

Now reading [books]

The Chosen by Chaim Potok. Again. I have recently been to visit one of my gf's friends while in LA and having sat through what felt like a scene from that book felt compelled to read it for the umpteenth time.
  11. H

Windows Live and the AOLization of the Internet

It's all about money. But really, personally, I have not seen any forums that would not allow you to part quote sources, or sites that would not allow remote linking. What I have seen is a lot of conjecture with no linked evidence and opinion passed as fact in this article.
  12. H

What's that?! [QUIZ]

used in weaving, so thread I guess?
  13. H

Now look what Leeuwarden's been up to!

Friezen (inhabitants of the province of which Leeuwarden is the capital) are a special breed and I'm not talking about the horses. 'N that's all I have to say about that.
  14. H

Is this a bug??

I had the same thing happen there. It doesn't matter.
  15. H

The Joke Thread

As I shall be off to LA-sunshine for three weeks and then straight back to work the day after I land back in the UK while too jet-lagged to care about posting in fora (that, and apparently there's no women here anyway ;) ), I feel brave enough to post these here now. I shall be back after three...
Top Bottom