Recent content by hyttenhoof2574

+
  1. H

Character death: the final frontier?

I'd massively prefer the classic quick saves and auto saves of RPGs.
  2. H

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

That guy is pretty sweet, but I was referring to the actual title reveal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGmWwFpNIHg I know, short as hell, but it really drew me in.
  3. H

If we have gadgets like this today, can you imagine 2077?

really? seems unlikely to me. If you never have to sell your knowledge short, you learn far more. If I read a book with a dictionary next to it, my vocabulary is obviously going to expand more than without. And hopefully we will have completely eschewed the pen for better means of writing by 2077.
  4. H

CP77 Wardrobes and Styles

I actually never really perceived Cyberpunk to be style over substance. A ton of style, sure, but not over substance.
  5. H

Why the open world form WILL work in CP2077

I didn't think that open world would affect the quality of the story in the first place. While TW2 isn't directly open world, you can see that the side quests are extremely well written, I don't see why this would be any different just because the playing field is bigger. Besides, while I...
  6. H

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

I actually found the music in the title reveal to be fucking brilliant on its own. very unique feel to it. if the OST took that direction, it would be beyond gold.
Top Bottom