Recent content by I_Willenbrock_I

+
  1. I_Willenbrock_I

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Ohhhh. Over 900 pages...
  2. I_Willenbrock_I

Here we go again... Short version: you are incorrect. Long version: read the thread.
  3. I_Willenbrock_I

As I sat pondering Cyberpunk 2077

Wait. Is the lipsynch really off? I thought my soundsetup at home was the cause for it.
  4. I_Willenbrock_I

Character building should be one of CP's strengths. CP's character building in terms of story development however is hit or miss. The Witcher did this far better. From a purely visual perspective, yes, the unique characters look fantastic. On the other hand - I have not yet seen an ugly...
  5. I_Willenbrock_I

I am currently playing odyssey and I will absolutely agree that the character details of cp are higher - if you have a highest end PC. On consoles, odyssey and Valhalla look better than cp. The animations are mixed. Combat looks far better in odyssey but I fully expected that, because melee...
  6. I_Willenbrock_I

It's absolutely not unprecedented. They simply used more sophisticated technology available than other studios, because technology has advanced.
  7. I_Willenbrock_I

Overpromising and inderdelivering, while proclaiming: "when it's ready.", simply is crap. I can't get my head around why people still excuse this behavior. EA, ubisoft, all those big publishers did ist before and were universally roasted for it. When CDPR does it, people find the wildest...
  8. I_Willenbrock_I

Street Rep - What's it Good for?

It's just a second XP bar that unlocks new shop items and some gigs.
  9. I_Willenbrock_I

Headcanon is one hell if a drug. BD material.
  10. I_Willenbrock_I

Poor wording? They are professionals. They have a PR team behind them, they fluently speak English. They have native English speakers in their PR teams. At some point you have to face the facts. "poor wording" can't be the excuse for this. Wove them a leeway for that all the way you want but...
  11. I_Willenbrock_I

The Aldecaldos or Johnny subplots would count, if they would not be a part of the actual endings. Unless there was meant to be only one ending scenario (arasaka ending) planned and the other two are the ones the interview partner meant. The secret Johnny ending? The problem is that they all...
  12. I_Willenbrock_I

So can we get Transmogrification, Gloves, and an option to not have our sleeves rolled up?

And while you are at it, add special global clothing. Something like this would be nice.
  13. I_Willenbrock_I

[Spoilers] Very few of the quests have satisfying resolutions

The whole game is littered with dropped plots. What makes things worse is that those plot lines have the potential for greatness.
  14. I_Willenbrock_I

What did you expect from Cyberpunk 2077 and you didn't get?

The game massively over promised by pulling every pr and psycho trick in the book. It's my fault I fell for it. At least I did not buy the Xbox one x cyberpunk edition... A console that was not able to run the game it was shipped with... I expected a deep story, with a satisfying conclusion...
  15. I_Willenbrock_I

It's cyber red dead redemption without redemption. The story basically ends and we are left with the need for an expansion that ties up all the dropped plots.
Top Bottom