Recent content by incomingdamage

+
  1. incomingdamage

Aktualizacja 2.0

Fiu fiu, ależ zmiany, iście Cyberpunk 2.0! Dodatek już zakupiony przedpremierowo, z ogromną chęcią powrócę do odnowionego Night City po premierze. Gratulacje dla zespołu za świetne podejście do aktualizacji!
  2. incomingdamage

Cyberpunk 2077- Tryb Multiplayer

Night City i realia gry to świetny setting na wspólną zabawę z przyjaciółmi. Może byłaby pewna szansa na przeżycia jak z dawnych sesji "papierowych" (Warhammer, CP2020 itp). :) Niemniej: nie mam zbyt wielkiego doświadczenia w grach MMO, ale te, których spróbowałem, niestety dostarczały...
  3. incomingdamage

Zapowiedź dodatku Cyberpunk 2077: Widmo Wolności

Trzymam kciuki za prace nad dodatkiem. Jeżeli będzie taka możliwość, z przyjemnością wrócę do gry po jego premierze. Pozdrawiam :)
  4. incomingdamage

What do you think of the conversations and moments that are continuously repeated within Cyberpunk 2077?

Aye, with the convos being triggered once during the story that could work, I think. Good idea! Yes, those two cops are the worst case for sure.
  5. incomingdamage

What do you think of the conversations and moments that are continuously repeated within Cyberpunk 2077?

@outy I think we didn't understand each other maybe. I'm quite certain as well, which I have already stated, that it's rather unlikely that CDPR would be able to undertake such a task - with many additional conversation scenes - due to limited resources, and, like you said, more pressing...
  6. incomingdamage

Mieszkańcy Night City – Bartolomeo Mordellini

Jeżeli nie pomyliłem osób, to ten Pan siedzi sobie z "przyjaciółmi" w barze, na parterze Konpeki Plaza. A czy spotykamy go jeszcze gdzieś później - nie przypominam sobie takiej sytuacji.
  7. incomingdamage

Well, I didn't say anything about random and non-sensical, nor meaningless conversations, did I? These conversations would need to have certain context, exactly like the ones that already exist. CDPR have proved already that they can create many good quality background stories in the game world...
  8. incomingdamage

You might as well miss any other background features from the game world, while racing by. It's on the player how they experience the environment - you can miss a shard, a poster, a tv show, an npc with a visual backstory in some alley, if you for example rush through the game, or just didn't...
  9. incomingdamage

I'm not sure if adding 2-3 more conversations to these characters would fix the issue in the long run. After a while you would end up with the same immersion breaking problem, only now instead of one repeated dialogue they would use three. Maybe it would be a semi-fix for the groups placed in...
  10. incomingdamage

These repeated conversations were present in the Witcher 3 as well. Take a walk in Novigrad or in some villages and you'll see a couple of such repeated scenes. I don't think these are placeholders for additional content, it's just CDPR's way of world-building and creating lore background for...
  11. incomingdamage

Aktualizacja 1.5 i ulepszenie dla konsol nowej generacji – lista zmian

Postanowiłem jednak przetestować grę bardzo pobieżnie pod kątem nowego patcha (raczej od strony kosmetycznej), ogrywając sam wstęp aż do przejażdżki z Dexem. Od strony wizualnej na moim sprzęcie - o nienajgorszych parametrach, jednak już nieco leciwym - jest lepiej. - Przede wszystkim prawie...
  12. incomingdamage

What game are you currently playing

I saw that mod on Nexus, but didn't download. Is it interesting? I'm still waiting for Skywind to come out. It would be really something to spend some time on Vvardenfell again - with updated graphics, animations, voiced dialogues and combat. Creators of this conversion seem to care about the...
  13. incomingdamage

Cyberpunk 2077 - Dyskusja ogólna

Masz rację :) Przepraszam!
  14. incomingdamage

Cyberpunk 2077 - Dyskusja ogólna

Szczerze mówiąc nie pamiętam, czy kiedykolwiek padło z ust Takemury, że wie o Johnnym. Niemniej, również wydaje mi się, że raczej ma tę świadomość.
Top Bottom