Recent content by Iuliandrei

+
  1. I

A cards with Devotion

I remember back when they added Devotion to the game, it was in the same expansion where they added Oneiromancy and they specifically said that this is a powerful card, however it won't be able to use in Devotion deck. It was almost like there was a balance between Devotion and powerful neutrals...
  2. I

Tibor 10.9

Not sure what proper means, but it's consistent, infusions stack, for example if you play two Antherion you can infuse the same unit with harmony.
  3. I

NR and leader ability restrictions

What does veil ciri dash have to do with the NR leader ability restrictions?
  4. I

NR and leader ability restrictions

Does this still make sense in today's game? Seems the only faction with these hard limits. I mean maybe for Inspired Zeal one could say to future proof design but for Pincer Maneuver there are many ways to get neutral cards out of the deck right now. Even so i would like to suggest the Carapace...
  5. I

Why does Sihil still exist?

Just gonna leave this here.
  6. I

Patch Notes 10.9

Yeah i just had my weirdest loss because of a crossbowman, the card still showed 4 power but it's actually 3 now. A deserved nerf though, it was definitely an outlier.
  7. I

Tibor 10.9

So i decided to give the new Tibor a try, the idea behind his ability is to support a status archetype, with the other Alba bronzes dealing with statuses aswell, HOWEVER there seems to be a major oversight, LOCKS DISABLE STATUSES. What is supposed to be a synergy is in fact anti-synergy.
  8. I

Or MAYBE you're incapable of understanding a simple post. Seriously If you have nothing intelligent to say, then don't say anything at all, NOBODY asked for advice here.
  9. I

This has nothing to do with the bronzes in your deck, even if you fill your deck with Elder Bears, if they gain "Deploy: Deal 10 damage to an enemy" you win the game. The way to beat Sihil isn't to outvalue it, it's to deny it. Did you even read my post? Do you understand the problem? Nobody...
  10. I

Seriously, why is this still a thing? What's the purpose of the rework? Isn't this game already a coin flip simulator? Right now your deck can either deal with it or lose on the spot, the match is decided in the deck builder and there is no point in playing.
  11. I

Simple Braenn rework and Druids

I can't say i like the idea of copy/pasting cards and replacing bleeding with vitality and vice-versa. For Braenn I'd maybe give her Zeal by default, maybe one more base charge plus the ability to use vitality instead of charges, basically a way to convert vitality into damage.
  12. I

Patch Notes 10.1

I really like the Scapegoat change, however i think KoB misses the mark entirely. This is a nerf for every leader EXCEPT jackpot which is the most popular now anyway, the change does nothing for its powerlevel, it just makes it slightly more inconvenient in the deckbuilding. KoB still remains an...
  13. I

New Onslaught = Too much...

I played a self wound deck against this and by the end my opponent had like 22 armor on his Terror of the seas, not to mention that all his units were practially immune to damage. One of my biggest issues with gwent is that the game is too rock-paper-scissors and this takes it to another level...
  14. I

Some opinions about "Lockdown"

And that's flawed aswell, cause your opponent will be first in round 3, so if they don't have a leader that requires enemy interactions, like Precision Strike, they could use their ability on turn 1. It's still terribly broken, in your case you would be incentivizes to AVOID locking down your...
  15. I

Make Gwent a card game again!

In other words, make Gwent point slam again.
Top Bottom