Recent content by Jahus

+
  1. Jahus

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

tl;dr: "we fixed lot of stuff"
  2. Jahus

Some glitches I encountered

I have no idea where to post these, so I'll keep on posting them here. The Heist I noticed that the navi on the roof was "absent" for NPC. And it's really hard to get to take the Satori Katana and read the message on the computer. The door prevents the player from approaching. Aldecados...
  3. Jahus

Performance Issues / Poor Optimization

Runs better on my i3-6100 and RX 580 8 GB. Either that issue deserves to be looked uppon by the devs, or something is wrong on your side.
  4. Jahus

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

Glad that the team is communicating. And I kinda wish Cybeprunk 2077 launched or goes to an "early access" state. We're going to be patient and understanding, and let the team do what it does the best. Good luck, everyone!
  5. Jahus

Game has no anti-aliasing option

Please, tell us what system (what GPU / CPU) you are using. Pretty curious.
  6. Jahus

FOV, Fish Eye, Widescreen Problems

Tried the game on two 1920x1080 with AMD EyeFinity. That's 3840x1080. Game version 1.06 UI elements of photo mode are not clickable. They are too far to the right and the mouse is stopped somewhere at the 3rd of the screen space. When you take a photo, the game changes to non-wide screen mode...
  7. Jahus

Worst Screen Space Reflections Application Ever

That ghosting might come from postprocessing. Do you use Motion Blur or Film Grain? Also, SSR quality changes a lot if you set it to Ultra or Psycho. That doesn't require RT-capable cards, just modern hardware. The SSR is nicely used in Cyberpunk, but in such scale that it can't be kept at high...
  8. Jahus

That's perfectly understandable. And even if my reports get lowered to the last position of their to-do list, I think it's worth reporting. Actually, as you said, they have much to do. But later, to polish the game, they might need us to report everything we encounter.
  9. Jahus

Hello, This is my first post on the forums. I was wondering if it was the right place to post these, and report issues. My playthrough is, for now, going smoothly. So I just want to point out some things I have noticed here and there, if I may. Automatic Love Before quitting the Cloud, we can...
Top Bottom