Recent content by Jananasmyass

+
  1. Jananasmyass

how to block bullets with katana?

You can't do that afaik. I think it was meant to be a feature once, cuz I swear I read or heard it somewhere. Depends whether that was a news outlet or them saying it. But at this point, it is not present in the game, sadly.
  2. Jananasmyass

Is it too little too late?

I think it is never too late. Especially in an industry such as gaming where a lot of is prone to possible change. However, whatever they do, they just can't please everyone at this point. Furthermore, they cannot just clean the stain what the launch had been in my opinion. I don't feel good for...
  3. Jananasmyass

what went wrong? analysis

Yeah I honestly don't remember last game that was so riddled with bugs. To top it off, the game is not working properly on consoles meaning that majority of players have no shot at even playing normally (from what I have read, I play on PC). And you are forgetting that not everyone bought the...
  4. Jananasmyass

On the positive note, Music is an absolute banger

However I do not like majority of aspects that make or break the game for me at this current state, I absolutely adore the music. Both soundtrack and the radio songs are top notch. Especially the soundtrack. Big up to Przybyłowicz, Adamczyk and Morgan. It is incredibly fitting and absolutely...
  5. Jananasmyass

what went wrong? analysis

It is not standard to announce things, even with the "work in progress" and then cut 60% of the game. It changes the product then. What if majority of people that are now angry were they for the stuff they cut off. Stuf gets cut off all the time, that is standard. That big chunk of stuff getting...
  6. Jananasmyass

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

Very much this. People are all the time standing behind the devs, but I cannot fathom decisions they have made that just don't make any sense for a game of this scope. It is water, nonexistent car animation door openings, plethora of missing sounds for myriad of actions, incredibly stupid...
  7. Jananasmyass

So is the entire game going to get a massive overhaul?

The animations are good? What about plethora of missing animations for things like opening car doors, in dialogues, there is sometimes a skip, because I guess they were lazy to animate the movement, etc. Furthermore, have you ever checked your shadow for that matter? I have not seen a game that...
  8. Jananasmyass

Kotor, even Fallout New Vegas, Baldurs gate, the new Divinities. But that is just a matter of taste. And the things he stated weren't too much to ask for an RPG in my opinion. Because they already made this in all of their Witcher games.
  9. Jananasmyass

About Angry Joe's Reviews... (& me)

Well obviously he focused on it since it's the version that is the most broken. What did you expect? It's not like CDPR or any other company was made to release it in consoles. They just wanted to cash in. So then CDPR, fix your game. It doesn't deserve more than what he had given it. How fair...
  10. Jananasmyass

Why there are no random car chases..

Guys as had been stated many times. The point is not that it would make little sense and would be hard to pull off, which I would argue that it probly wouldn't, but whatever. The point is that they stated A and we got B. The problem is how they were informing about the cut content. They were...
  11. Jananasmyass

Noone tried to tell you no to enjoy the game. A big city that is this much alive could be literally any GTA city I guess, but you are right they are smaller in scale. But in my opinion that is not a bad thing, since this megalomaniac approach got CDPR where it is now. Deep under.
  12. Jananasmyass

That means you can interact with the world. You can buy most things you see on rdr2, you can talk to people, yeah, although not something groundbreaking, it's still much better than cyberpunk one liners. You feel like a part of the world, where you can actually do most stuff npcs are doing. And...
  13. Jananasmyass

2. Well you know that they had been stating on and on that the game would bare comparion to RDR2 in the interactivity. Where is that interactivity? People throwing around GTAs somehow forget that CDPR themselves played into the open world interactivity of the RDR2. And that game is from Rockstar...
  14. Jananasmyass

That is not the perspective of a game. That is perspective of the scoring. The game has that userscore on metacritic. I am just saying that I don't understand how can Adam just throw around the 9s and 10s, while the user score is at around 7. And that is mediocre score. Nowhere near what they...
Top Bottom