Recent content by jarodvitorino

+
  1. J

Hotfix 1.06 on the way (changelog inside)

Thanks for the Crypt gate fix CDPR!
  2. J

Ciri's running/walk animation

she walks like Mary J Blige on stage in pumps
  3. J

Scavenger Hunt : Viper School Gear ***BUG***

visibility/reminder that this still isn't fixed bump
  4. J

"Thank you very much for your reports. We've discovered the issue, debugged and it will be fixed : )" Not to come off as whiny or entitled but when will this be fixed? You guys have released 2 patches since the above statement. That locked gate is preventing many from zone completion and is...
  5. J

Was this fixed with 1.05?? it is painful to see this one quest keeping from clearing the zone.
  6. J

PC holding down q to cast axii puppet does not work in combat.

just to clarify...this fix enables us to have both puppet and delusion usable by having both slotted? We still have to hold down the key to cast the alternate mode right?
  7. J

[Sound Bug] Running/trampling/galloping sound during dialogues

[Sound Bug] Running/trampling/galloping sound during dialogues Reporting this here, not sure if it is already reported/known. During dialogue/cut-scenes I hear the running/trampling sound on loop. it almost sounds like a gallop. PC version, it has happened since day 1.
  8. J

What's with people wanting to nerf everything?

It is ridiculous. The "WoW" mentality has crossed over into single player games...and even hack and slash games/ARPGS where the whole point is to be OP (Diablo 3). There NEVER should be any nerfing of power in single player games. There is nothing to balance or compete against. Let us play how...
  9. J

Still no fix? I saw patch 1.04 is out but it mentions nothing about unlocking this gate.
  10. J

Cannot leave helm of boats

Same issue here...I always use E and F as my go to binds for PC games--this leaves me without a bind to leave ships now? or am I missing something? ty disregard: E just took me off the helm.
  11. J

Any update on the progress of fixing this bug?? I cannot complete the zone until it is fixed. thanks
  12. J

Why this game is broken (at least as a PC game but probably also as a console game)

Hello fellow Witcher fans, I just registered here to respond to the OP's concerns and defend TW3 a little... I play on PC just like the OP. Yes while I agree that some are the keybinds are wonky by default, rest assured that this is EASILY remedied by rebinding most of them. Your claims that...
Top Bottom