Recent content by Jaye_Mancer

+
  1. Jaye_Mancer

BUGS after Patch 2.1

I'M HAVING TROUBLE OFFICIALLY REPORTING THIS BUG [ KEYBINDS BROKEN] [If anyone has this issue please report this to TS] Update or next patch hasn't yet said anything about the keybind bug, Keybinding issue- Can't bind aim to other keys after 2.1 update Just updated to 2.1 and suddenly found...
  2. Jaye_Mancer

Update 2.1

Please I hope they fix the keybinding/mouse issue, game is unplayable! how can they not catch this? it's unreal they have this amount of game breaking bugs post update 2.1. Been supportive of this game since launch, and now that they barely built reputation back I cannot believe this shit is...
  3. Jaye_Mancer

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Please fix key binding issue, at least let the players know that the new bugs will be fixed. I want to play! cant cause of this stupid key binding issue.
  4. Jaye_Mancer

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Keybinds are still bugged. new update bugs has made the game unplayable.
  5. Jaye_Mancer

Can't bind aim to other keys after 2.1 update

Update completely messed up mouse and key bindings, hope they patch this. Thank God I finished PL before this update. 1701822774 Same exact thing is happening to me.
  6. Jaye_Mancer

BUGS after Patch 2.1

2.1 Key bindings and mouse buttons are bugged and became hard coded after 2.1, even tried rolling back to last patch and the key binds and mouse buttons arent functioning correctly.
  7. Jaye_Mancer

UPDATE TO PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

I'm sorry to hear that. I take care of my mother too, she had a stroke not too long ago so I understand what burden you have. Best wishes choom! be well and just take care.
  8. Jaye_Mancer

It's not fair. I just want to play Cyberpunk. Hopefully the sequel will be optimized to be more equitable among the players. I'm not having a good feeling with these hardware requirements, I don't need 4k reflections and graphics that only a 10 thousand dollar PC can run.
  9. Jaye_Mancer

LOL what kind of hardware will the players need when cyberpunk sequel "Orion" drops Musks neurolynk? or some type of brainchip?
  10. Jaye_Mancer

I'll just be happy if I can play the game, here for the story nothing else!
  11. Jaye_Mancer

Lol. Well I guess at least my rig meets some of the minimum requirements! RTX 2080 SUPER i9 9900 CPU 16 GB RAM 8 GB VRAM
  12. Jaye_Mancer

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Unhappy endings are no biggie to me, as long as the writing is solid and makes sense. What I dont like is vague, lazy subverting expectations-choose your own ending trend in storytelling.
  13. Jaye_Mancer

What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

*** Continuity or a final arc with Nomad ending > ( I REALLY would like to play as Judy in a nomad setting in Tuscon, a kind of "Home of the brave" from the tabletop) **** I want Maximum Mike as a fixer for at least 1 mission *** Crystal Palace heist > If the devs and story writers are going...
  14. Jaye_Mancer

Cdpr's five year plan?

I just want an expansion to Vs story after the endings.
  15. Jaye_Mancer

What do you desire for the first expansion (not DLC) ? Make a list

(HUGE fist of salt chooms!) I hear Expansion 1 might be revolving around Pacifica nothing past Nocturne and the several paths leading to the ending, which is very disappointing. So basically it would just add a layered series of quests within Pacifica before V meets with Hanako at Embers. I...
Top Bottom