Recent content by jesse92

+
  1. J

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

As a matter of fact, there is already 1 attack that utilizes both swords: The Steel Group Style special attack(the one which you have to charge).
  2. J

Favorite line of dialogue

Got three"No balls, shiny?" -Vesna"I'll show you a real man's balls!" -Some random thug"You'll lose those shortly..." -Geraltand"F*ckin' Order of the F*ckin' Rose!" -Zoltan Chivay and well..."I was afraid you'd suggest chess..." -Geralt
  3. J

[GENERAL] Always end up making the same choices

I could never bring myself to choose the order path... Only place where I'm able to co-operate with the Order is in the sewers when I help Siegfried kill the Cockatrice(spelling?). Tried countless times but always when at the crossroads... I always walked away with Yaevinn. Each second my mouse...
  4. J

YOU FAVOURITE R T Strategy

Mine would be Rome: Total War. Also liked Medieval: Total War but Rome beats it. Warcrafts were good, but they lost their edge after a couple of games.I just found them to be too predictable.
  5. J

[TW1][mod] Flash Mod v1.01

Haven't tried the insane difficulty myself yet, for I'm still running it through on hard. Don't think the game is that hard, but I've always enjoyed the story more than the toughness, so I might not be the best to answer. And yes, from what I've heard from a couple of my friends about the insane...
  6. J

"Blood of the Elves" bound for September

Got the book, read it, loved it, read it over and over again.. The only problem I'm having right now is that I'm craving for the next one, and it's not gonna come out too soon >:(
  7. J

[EPILOGUE] How did you liked the Witchers End?[THE SPOILER]

Awesome ending. Left me wondering. Altough it you could have continued your choices in the dialog with Dandelion, like choosing if you cared about Alvin or not and so on...
  8. J

[EPILOGUE] Question - spoiler

About the assassin (and on a side note the Grand Master) I'll quote myself from the thread in which people discussed the different possibilites for who was the Grand Master and who was the assasins, so here goes:"As for Grand Master being Alvin, yeah it's true. But about the assassin at the end...
  9. J

[EPILOGUE] Ending cutscene / cinematic discussion

As for Grand Master being Alvin, yeah it's true. But about the assassin at the end. I figured something like this: When alvin teleported to somewhere, possibly to another time, I believe that he traveled past his own timeline, creating two Alvins. Okay, since the Alvin from the future who...
  10. J

The Witcher Enhanced Edition release date

Fantastic news! I've been looking forward to seeing some new stuff and finally there's something coming
Top Bottom