Recent content by jj284b

+
  1. J

Minimap Gone

Tried all of it, did nothing.. but it got itself fixed eventually, seems like "Time Jump" during major quests reset the thing (the one with screen going black).. luckilly for me, quest i was in at the time (Piesces), had one of those..
  2. J

Minimap Gone

My minimap just dissappeared, cant bring it back: I do have it enabled in settings: Its almost as if my FOV was zoomed in or something.. but I cant figure out why and how to bring it back to original..
  3. J

Enabling raytracing drops my FPS from 120 to 30. Is this "normal"?

I dont use all Ultra+ settings.. some of them are quite FPS heavy.. usually keep foliage and grass density at High, same as Shadows.. i also keep background NPC characters to medium-low (i hate how obstructive they are) as these NPCs are one of reasons why Novigrad is so FPS heavy..
  4. J

Enabling raytracing drops my FPS from 120 to 30. Is this "normal"?

depends on location.. on my Rx6700XT i get 35 FPS with RT in Novigrad, and around 45-50FPS outside in Velen..
  5. J

Crossbows are pointless: either make them stronger or remove them altogether

Well, in 4.0 you have a lot more free skill points than before as combat skills now only require 3 points to max instead of 5... so you definitely have enough to even invest into crossbows...
  6. J

Another PC Hotfix is available!

getting better performance while using RT.. while previously i had problem to keep 30FPS in Novigrad, now i have 35-40 at Heirarch square and 50-55FPS outside of city..
  7. J

Performance issues with Witcher 3 ver 4.0

Actually, TAAU seems to utilize my Graphic card less than FSR+DSR.. its very very strange...
  8. J

Crossbows are pointless: either make them stronger or remove them altogether

there are abilities that improve crosbows... without these, its weak..
  9. J

I have ryzen 3600 with Rx6700xt and 16gig of RAM.. Right now, im playing DX11 version, with Ultra + settings (except for crowd density as i dont like to bump into people while moving through city, they are quite annoyingly changing direction of movement in front of me) I'm also using FPS lock...
  10. J

strange how i have completely opposite experience... i have high GPU utilization, while my CPU is sitting at 8-10% all the time... 1671558086 strange how i have completely opposite experience... i have high GPU utilization, while my CPU is sitting at 8-10% all the time...
  11. J

Thats because you still have HD Reworked project mod active...
  12. J

AMD and Nvidia Ray Tracing Needs Fixing on The Witcher 3 Version 4.0

no. modded game did not have such level of details and draw distance.. that couldn't be modded in.. (you could toy with game files but result was nowhere as good as right now)
  13. J

well, its updated DX12 graphics.. and game doesnt look like its from 2015... it looks better than any game released in 2022...
  14. J

That's because even Dx11 has Ultra+ settings.. entire game got updated with much larger textures.. so its more demanding on hardware than before...
  15. J

Culprit of dx12 crashes found: DLSS frame generation + Reshade

Yeah, next gen looks awesome. But some fixes are definitely needed. somehow, FSR vs TAAU gives just few frames extra, which is quite strange.. and there are few settings that can give quite a boost in FPS, like for example decreasing foliage distance, or grass density, or turning off...
Top Bottom