Recent content by jmcal11

+
  1. jmcal11

Help with runewrint/enchanting mod

The short version is that on my next playthrough I want to be able to stick the levity enchantment on the ursine armor chestpiece while in White Orchard. Without playing NG+. I can use console commands to get the armor, and the money for the enchantment if necessary. What I can't find is any...
  2. jmcal11

Weather bug?

There are console commands that can set it as well, if you like. Since it has a purely aesthetic effect, it wouldn't really effect anything else. Codes can be found here, https://commands.gg/witcher3/weather But I can't find the list of what whether was designed to go in what place. There's...
  3. jmcal11

Question about Witcher: Enhanced Edition Sword Styles

I don't know for sure, but I found that with some enemies, group actually did better than quick, in terms of pure damage output. I don't know if that was only against enemies who are actually vulnerable to strong style as well though.
  4. jmcal11

Aerondight - Why the devs decided to let you to use it instead of take it away?

It would make a specific bit of Witcher 3 make more sense though.
  5. jmcal11

Worth using a lesser mutagen?

Thanks for this. Wasn't sure on this during my first playthrough either.
  6. jmcal11

When this game amazed you the most [TW3 spoilers]

Velen was when I noticed it was a masterpiece visually, and the baron quest in terms of storytelling. By Skellige, the visual aspect was on a whole other level, and I'd come to see the level design as a masterpiece as well.
  7. jmcal11

Did heart of stones expand map

The area to the far west of the map in the Novigrad area. By the time I got the game, Hearts of Stone had already been released, I didn't even notice it was an addition for a good while.
  8. jmcal11

I need help locating 2 Gwent cards I'm missing.

Kayran card is also random. http://gwent-cards.com/ is a good list, just keep playing merchants/innkeepers if it's not someone specific.
  9. jmcal11

To anyone who cannot find white gull recipe

I also had this problem that took a while of searching to solve. Nice to see people getting a warning.
  10. jmcal11

Longest playtime

Takes me about 200 hours or so for a playthrough. I think I've done it about twice now...
  11. jmcal11

why are town guards so high level

Whether this is purely game balance mechanics or story based, it's also easily fixed with mods, for those who don't like it. I'm one of them, I like the guards being killable, so I use the mod.
Top Bottom