Recent content by joaopinga

+
  1. J

Highlight loot / interactables

TL;DR: Is there a way to make loot and interactable icons always show, without the need to manually scan every room? I like exploring, finding hidden stuff, reading all the shards for interesting lore. Since you can disassemble, there's not much penalty for looting, which is cool. The problem...
  2. J

"You fire your gun at a human enemy 10 levels higher than you - headshot."

You guys are missing the point about the 65% chance to hit at point blank. If your weapon's barrel is touching someone's head in real life and you pull the trigger, it will hit. Always. If the shot misses, it's because something happened, like maybe the target moved. In XCOM, the bullet...
  3. J

Relevant: {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/lvWkoIW.png"}
  4. J

Man, I can't wait to create a level 1 character and then go kill cyberboars for XP. @Topic: I think I already mentioned this around here: there are few things less satisfying then have to shoot enemies 17 times in the head for them to die. Also, I really hope I can overcome my enemies with...
  5. J

Your Fears For the Game - Combined Thread

Combat matters though. I fear combat will suck. If you put combat in a game, it better be good, or not have it at all.
  6. J

Character Customization!

What we really need is beard that grows. Also would be cool if your cloths worn out as they take damage. Like in Batman Arkham (all of them?), as you progressed through the game, your suit would get ripped and torn and burned. https://s.candybanana.com/images/fda0/batman_arkham_city_63.jpg...
  7. J

There is a chance of the lore having big changes to appeal to a wider audience

Honestly, I hope CDPR do whatever they want with the game. Ten years ago, who would say you would carry a pocket sized computer, more powerful than any PC you had, with full touchscreen and voice controls? Cyberpunk 2077 is more than 50 years from 2020. They want mechs? Androids? Laser weapons...
  8. J

I see. I hope Cyberpunk 2077 is at least reasonable on this aspect. There are few things more unsatisfying than shooting someone 17 times in the head and have them still breathing.
  9. J

Haven't you seen the one cinematic? She takes plenty of bullets without ever flinching (her skin is literally bullet proof). I hope she's some sort of antagonist, not the player. As for Fallout, it has per limb damage. That's already more "realism" than 99% of the games. Even The Witcher has a...
  10. J

What about nanomachines / nanorobots? It's not about the size of the tool, but the satisfaction it provides, am I right? EDIT: EDIT 2: The video above is obviously not very cyberpunky, neither do I expect this level of enhancement, I'm talking about more subtle things like a Stimpak using...
  11. J

Your Fears For the Game - Combined Thread

This whole discussion about advanced systems, combat, classes and AI is good and all, but we all know the one true thing we must fear is a tetris inventory.
  12. J

Anyone against 3rd person turnbased tactical shooter?

Turn based would turn me off. If there's one thing I expect from any game that involves guns is that shooting something must be satisfying. You pull the trigger, the ammo explodes from the chamber and impacts the enemy that gets thrown away. Blood paints the scene. It's loud. And wet. There's a...
  13. J

Militech {The Cyberpunk GUNS thread}

Did anyone say silencer? {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/14544-presscdn-0-64.pagely.netdna-cdn.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2013\/02\/34.jpeg"}
  14. J

Will this be at E3 2013?

Stay on topic. I have a feeling they won't announce the game on E3 2013.
Top Bottom