Recent content by jodwig

+
  1. J

Clear Skies Should Also Block the Next Weather Effect on a Row

I have few ideas: 1. Clear Skies effect that persists on the rows until weather is triggered, so it is preventing each row from 1 weather effect, and it removes all weather effects. This way, you can either play Clear Skies before hand, to protect your 1 Power units from weather, for example...
  2. J

Suggestion: a Change to Royal Decree

I would say that this game is pretty solid for Neutral. It's as strong as any gold card you have in your deck. It's basically 1 gold card less without reducing actual chance of rolling a gold card, but rather the opposite, it increases a chance that you will get a gold card you really need. And...
  3. J

More Deathwish Please

Indeed. When I was checking the cards for the first time and found Shadow, I was like "damn, I'm definitely going for deathwish deck", and then "seriously?". Sigh. I know it's beta and there aren't many cards, but Shadow is probably the worst Monster card atm, and deathwish deck is impossible to...
  4. J

Kayran Fix Please

You are aware that Kayran is 18 power + the consumed card's power? So the only thing you lose is its special power, and Kayran is GOLD, so you can't remove him with Scorch etc. It's almost like play 18 power gold, but Lock one of your cards in the hand.
  5. J

Please rework the daily quests

I agree that 15 ore/scrap should stay even after finishing the dailys. People minds are pretty easy to control. When you are giving them something and then you suddenly stop, it makes people annoyed and they stop, because it becomes "pointless" if there is no reward anymore. You could even...
  6. J

Trio Function Disabled With 4 Instances on the Board

That's how I outplayed Eredin. Moved 1 card to the other row, so he summoned 4th with Eredin to make it Trio on the row again, and then I moved his unit back with another ability. I believe he was pretty surprised :P But indeed, Trio should still activate for 3 units from left to right IMHO and...
  7. J

To Add Diversity

I agree that Gwent is way less RNG retarded than similar games, especially Hearthstone. I tried to make my deck to reduce the RNGness and to make it playable even with a bad hand, but there are those times, when I get all 3 crones or all 2-3 foglets/arachnas even after mulliganing 3 cards, or no...
  8. J

To Add Diversity

I would love if you had guaranteed 1-2 gold cards and 2-3 silver cards in your starting hand, because, let's be honest, gold and silver cards are obviously more powerful than bronze ones. They say stuff like "when all cards matter it's skill and not luck" and it's an utter bullshit since...
  9. J

Make Level Reward Cards a Choice

I would rather prefer choosable deck to get a random card that I might use at least, but I agree that 1 random card from all decks is a horrible RNG.
  10. J

Cahir needs a rework

Leaders aren't really better than gold cards, they are more like a "stable & base ground" for your deck which makes them pretty good. In case of Monster's deck, you have Eredin which indeed is pretty good with numbers with 5 power that summons Wild Hunt unit, but you choose one for your strategy...
  11. J

Suggestion: Neutral Bronze Units

I would rather remove ALL neutral cards from the game, so each deck feels more special and is easier to balance, because now we have card A, that is fine for X and Y decks, but is broken for Z, meaning that we have to nerf it and it is no longer viable for X and Y. But I'm pretty sure they won't...
  12. J

Stop nerfing, you got it wrong, spend your time adding new cards!

The problem with Hearthstone is that they add new OP cards, so people spend money on boosters. It's actually a retardness of almost every TCG and Gwent will probably follow this path, too, though I hopefully it won't. As gilrael said, balance problems aren't with some cards having +1/-1 power...
  13. J

Weather suggestion

The weather system is fine I would say, I prefer it more than in the Beta when you had 90% monster decks spamming weather on all rows, and you couldn't spawn anything stronger than 1 power. Now weather cards are long term damage dealers rather than "fuck you all on the row" thing. But 2 cents...
Top Bottom