Kayran Fix Please

+
Kayran Fix Please

I think Kayran needs a fix, I feel like I get punished for playing it since it puts you down a card.

Considering that Giant Toad replaces the card it eats, and its only a silver, I feel like the Kayran should do the same, or maybe it can have Resilience.

----------------------------------------
EDIT: I was not meaning for this effect to be added onto the current Kayran build. I think it can lose the 8 point strength buff and gain either card replacement or resilience.

Last edited:
Quite the opposite, Kayran is getting nerfed because it's too strong. Same goes for Tibor. It's a powerhouse that can win you the game. Especially at the end of round 3.

ValhallasChosen;n8866530 said:
I think Kayran needs a fix, I feel like I get punished for playing it since it puts you down a card.

Considering that Giant Toad replaces the card it eats, and its only a silver, I feel like the Kayran should do the same, or maybe it can have Resilience.

In exchange for it using 2 cards (Kayran and the card it consumes), Kayran also boosts itself by 8.

That's plenty of compensation for -CA considering the tempo it creates.

You are aware that Kayran is 18 power + the consumed card's power? So the only thing you lose is its special power, and Kayran is GOLD, so you can't remove him with Scorch etc. It's almost like play 18 power gold, but Lock one of your cards in the hand.

If I had it, I would certainly play it. An 18 gold would be very powerful and well worth the two cards. Does not need to be boosted at all.

4RM3D;n8867950 said:
Quite the opposite, Kayran is getting nerfed because it's too strong. Same goes for Tibor. It's a powerhouse that can win you the game. Especially at the end of round 3.

I wouldn't mind a strength Nerf if it replaced the card it ate. I don't know if it needs that 8 point buff at all. 10 base + what it eats, then replaces the card it eats or just has resilience. Id be happier with that over the 8 point buff it gets on top of the card it eats.

I guess i should have made that more clear in original post. I didn't mean on top of current Kayran design.

Last edited:
Just eat 16 strength nekker and kayran will be 16+10+8= 34 gold, and you'll realize you dont need another card.
Even 16+8+8=32 with the new patch is still good.

Top Bottom