Recent content by kagai

+
  1. K

Geralt's New Face

I hated the first face for The Witcher 2. The new face is great. Thank you for continuing to improve on it.
  2. K

Game registration - problems and solutions here

I just want to let anybody with the same issue know how my problem was resolved. I had the problem where my computer died and I had to rebuild. When I tried to re-register under my new PC I received the error that my CD-Key was already in use, even though I was using the same account as before...
  3. K

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

I thought he was the White Wolf, not the Tan Wolf. Maybe he drank a "tanning" potion? Are they going to change his nickname as well?
  4. K

Game registration - problems and solutions here

I purchased The Witcher in June 2009. I registered it within a couple of days. Within the last month the computer that i had the game installed on went kaput and I had to build a new one. I installed Windows 7 and all the other important stuff. Once everything was up and running stable, I...
  5. K

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings leaked video FAQ

I just finished building a new PC today. All I have left to buy is a new video card. I can't wait to play this game.!
  6. K

Medallion

Medallion I have a medallion problem. I have the latest version installed and I'm on Act II. I noticed a little while ago that I didn't see the places of power any longer. I checked my medallion and it was on for monsters. I don't remember turning it to monster, but I figured I had done it...
Top Bottom