1. K

Arena in Full Spectrum!

This is exactly the case:(
  2. K

About Banished Cards

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this idea, great thought! :hatsoff:
  3. K

Put Patch on PTR Now

The books are amazing, I am reading Lady of the Lake and pre-ordered the next book. Not trying to derail the thread, but if you enjoy this series at all you should consider the books even if you're not an avid reader.
  4. K

Join the Gold Rush!

Would love a Pauper Tourney or Peasants revolt, whatever they choose to call it.
  5. K

GWENT Homecoming — see what's next for GWENT

My thoughts exactly, six months of anticipation and waiting, but I have faith it'll be worth the wait.:cheers:
  6. K

Something to solve dry pass?

Dry pass is tricky to solve especially when you consider cards that have resilience (Mahakam Defender) or cards that resurrect themselves on turn start (Morkvarg). I think when approaching the dry pass conundrum you have to look at these tactics too because say you opponent has CA and Dry Passes...
  7. K

Nerf Aglais

Exactly, if you nerf here you'd have to give her an ability in case the opponent hasn't played a special card, Like Letho: Kingslayer or Aguara.:yes:
  8. K

Season of the Elves has started!

Agreed :yes:
  9. K

Your First Ranked Deck

I started rank back when Foglet Spam was a thing and there was no row limit. That was a thing of beauty that caused a lot of rage quitting. Was it OP, yes, was it fun also yes.#SorryNotSorry:yes:
  10. K

[Suggestion] Gwent Weekly

Love this idea :yes:
  11. K

Season of the Bear is ending!

I hear you and I agree that if the avatars that were previously attainable by more difficult means, it waters down the value to those who achieved it the first go around. They should award players with titles for achieving certain ranks. However, I don't think this will be the last Avatar that...
  12. K

Season of the Bear is ending!

IMO I don't feel Avatars and Borders should be that exclusive. I feel that Titles being difficult to obtain makes more sense, at the end of the day bragging rights comes down to MMR and leaderboards not the Avatar, Border, or Title. Also some seasons are easier to rise the ranks others aren't so...
  13. K

How to lose Gwent's remaining NA Community in 10 minutes

This is a great suggestion :cheers::hatsoff:
  14. K

How to lose Gwent's remaining NA Community in 10 minutes

I don't see why both CDPR and TWHT Team can't come together for a solution that benefits both sides. Whining is when there's a problem and no one wants to act to resolve that problem , instead they just add fuel to the fire.:hmm:
  15. K

New Cards only for Casual on Release

This me like :hatsoff:
Top Bottom