Recent content by KeyMeister

+
  1. KeyMeister

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Well, just leaving a comment to appreciate the effort and indicate that I think this is the right way to START operate the mission of giving a Cyberpunk a deserved reborn, but just the right start, don't think everything have been done yet. Well done team. Hope the generally nice reaction in...
  2. KeyMeister

Save files are corrupted

Happy gaming you all in this holidays.
  3. KeyMeister

Save files are corrupted

I didn't see anyone talking about it, so a little question. Someone tested if only getting a tons of readables and collecting new jobs to do (by entering in new zones and receiving calls etc) without take any lootable and making anything in the inventory and crafting, bloat as well the saves...
  4. KeyMeister

Save files are corrupted

It makes me play differently as well, as I'm scared to advance to much, I'm monitoring my save a lot, not doing so much dismantle, create, skill, everything, I just monitor the saves compulsively after few hours playing, worried about this. When I didn't even know it I enjoyed everything without...
  5. KeyMeister

Save files are corrupted

I'm starting to know about the issue, same as you, beginning of Act 2, completionist run, I take my time doing everything, walking, going slow inmersing my self and shit, and not even crafted that much stuff at all, just dismantling a lot... and 4.5MB after 70 hours, I don't know, I'm a bit...
  6. KeyMeister

Lets Talk Immersion...

OMG, this, this, this!!!!!!!!!
  7. KeyMeister

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

Thanks for keeping on the edge!
  8. KeyMeister

Can we add new Gear/Items/Quests/Locations to the game via mods?

Now it's possible, adding quests and locations, go seek master Radish and follow the path. https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3620 This tools are a lot of hard but I know there's a Discord right now where some people are trying to learn from the creator to starting make some content...
  9. KeyMeister

Customization seems so limited/poor..

Well, at least, we don't saw birth record at all, which is particularly interesting because some points such as: Name, convictions and education, the backstory: Childhood hero, Key Life Event and Why Night City? Don't know, maybe I miss something there, perhaps it develop through the entire...
  10. KeyMeister

Cyberpunk 2077 – Deep Dive Video

I really agree with the fact that this kind of editing video wasn't appropriate to Cyberpunk at all, a full gameplay without cuts, even with the commentary, just like last year, would be better. This give the feel that is more, don't know, "unreal" (it's that the word? dunno), you don't see all...
  11. KeyMeister

How do I re-enable slow-mo moments during combat?

I'll look in to it, thank you! About your problem in combat, don't know, I haven't noticed at all, have you an animation mod perhaps? Seems weird, but I'd recommend you to join EE discord and ask them there. Sometimes they seems to be rude, specially with recent people, but not at all, there...
  12. KeyMeister

How do I re-enable slow-mo moments during combat?

I use EE as well and I miss sometimes a bit of this feature, how you manage to achieve the slow mo in last kill? For me would be enough. Hope others help you with the rest. About jogging in combat, I think there's a slider in the mod menu options where you can disable this feature. Don't know...
  13. KeyMeister

Freezing winter in Skellige

Don't worry, quality needs time and it's understandable if you work alone and we must remember you do it for free... we don't deserve anything, even we'll lucky guys if you finally share it with the mortal ones hahaha. Keep the work as you can, we'll keep an eye on it!
  14. KeyMeister

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

But I guess it worth, seeing the results achieved ;D
  15. KeyMeister

Freezing winter in Skellige

Any news of this project? Can't wait. I have Skellige totally abandoned in my current run (since weeks hahaha) just to enjoy it with this when it releases.
Top Bottom