Recent content by Khemikalburn

+
  1. Khemikalburn

Why the person above you should be banned

Bans shall be issued to all those above who failed to produce a proper shrubbery to the The Knights Who Say "Ni"!
  2. Khemikalburn

Let's talk aromor and weapons in terms of immersion

I don't know, tight fitting kevlar hot pants could potentially deflect bullets... Imagine the possibilities.
  3. Khemikalburn

Huh!!?? Why are these blade perks not precisely explained?

Yeah the tutorial (the one Jackie provides in the car during first mission with him) covers this in detail. Use what upshaker posted above as a guide.
  4. Khemikalburn

How "They" knew about V.

Locksheon made a really good post here as it is very plausible. I'd been interested in seeing this fleshed out more with a future DLC.
  5. Khemikalburn

All my guns are non-lethal and do electrical damage

I been noticing this too and have been having to finish enemies off with a melee weapon or a headshot. The thing is, I don't have the target analysis nor the short circuit quickhack slotted and they're just the rare version. I wondered if it was one of my guns that has shock on it, but I think...
  6. Khemikalburn

Any use for consumables?

We need to be able to slot consumables to a hot key like you can with the stims. Perhaps that's where they should be able to be selected from?
  7. Khemikalburn

Foliage block loot interaction

Yeah it's anoying. Fortunately it mostly happens with common items and not the really good loot. You made me lmao at your comment, "screaming at my monitor".
  8. Khemikalburn

How to Obtain V's Red Sword?

If you are talking about the red katana, the model is lootable. I looted a common version from one of the Tyger or Malstrom gangs.
Top Bottom