Recent content by kherlis

+
  1. K

Fool's Gold No Pig Bug

It could be that you're suffering from the bug where the pig fell through the floor. You can get to it by jumping in the water. Here's a video showing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGU6seYXfYo If you have something different and it's not there at all, can't help you - I can't even get...
  2. K

Forum - bugs and errors

Also getting this, although not on EVERY reply... But I've checked the cookies and they've got the one year expiry date, I'm not closing the browser... it's just that sometimes I get logged out after replying. It seems like it may have something to do with me clicking the "Mark forums read"...
  3. K

Sign intensity and HP Bug, they are too high

You could be suffering from the Dimeritium bomb glitch: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/45813-Bug-Dimeritium-Bomb-glitch-severely-boosts-Vitality-and-Sign-Intensity If that's the case, I don't think there's anything you can do to "fix" it (i.e. revert to normal stats). I had learned...
  4. K

NG+ release notes ? is it also a patch?

NG+ release notes ? is it also a patch? Hi there, So I see that the update with the NG+ is being rolled out - still not available for my PS4 apparently, but that's ok, I can wait. What I'd like to know is, does the update only contain the new NG+ mode? Or is it also "patch 1.09" with some...
  5. K

What you expect from 1.10?

Mainly more quest fixes: - Fool's gold - Skellige's most wanted
  6. K

Dark corners at screen

Hey, I had never had this, I read your post yesterday, and I had it in the evening:geraltsad: It happened to me at this point (Main Quest in Skellige spoilers!): Reloading a previous save and going through it all again fixed it, though, so...
  7. K

1.08 Still A Disappointment for PS4

That's a good point - I've got the digital version as well, which may explain why I'm quite satisfied overall.
  8. K

1.08 Still A Disappointment for PS4

It's interesting, because I also felt that apart from quest bugs, I was quite lucky. My framerate looks good, I've had zero crashes apart from one "infinite loading screen" when sailing to Skellige. But... then I saw it run on a high end PC, and I saw what a smooth framerate actually is. It...
  9. K

Multiplayer still not working! 1.08

Slow down on the White Gull, son.
  10. K

New Game+ is coming it seems

Well, there's Fool's Gold as well (but at least for that one there's a workaround if you know about it in advance). (Anyway, I'm a bit off topic here).
  11. K

Has anyone else lost interest like I have?

I've had this occasionally on PS4, to the point where I tried to find out what exactly triggers it. 1. Leave helm, stand in boat, get at helm again: fine 2. Leave helm, go for a dip in the water, climb on boat and take helm: fine 3. Leave helm, dive underwater, surface and take helm: fine: But...
  12. K

Life is strage (not the game)

And how many ugly children will be named Trollolo?
  13. K

Why is there weather?

Then they do the dog thing where they shake next to Geralt, making him smell of wet dog, which greatly annoys Yen.
  14. K

Forum - opinions, suggestions

Hi, On other message boards that I'm on (also powered by VBulletin), there's a link to list all threads containing posts since the last time I visited, across all forums and subforums. Is something like that available here? At the moment I'm clicking around and opening sub forums in new tabs...
  15. K

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Hadn't seen this thread before. Having only joined the forums recently, I realise my posts so far have mainly been in the Tech Support area, reporting bugs or asking about them. This gives me an opportunity to say how mind-blowingly awesome I'm finding this game, but also CD Projekt's support...
Top Bottom