Recent content by King_Eru

+
  1. King_Eru

Important Update

Actualy there is four DOLL in the city, it unlock after side quest with Karry Eurodyne, you will invite by him to watch japanese idol performe with him to unlock that club and on that club it has 2 expensive doll each using 3000bitz 1609545922 but yeah i hope it more that just four, even GTA...
  2. King_Eru

[spoiler alert] Secret Ending not triggered

if that the case than is not about the option then, all about outcome of relation betwen V and Johnny that trigger it... so that make it another bug
  3. King_Eru

Hotfix 1.06

this patch make my gameplay run unsmoothly is better on 1.05 but not on 1.06
  4. King_Eru

About new patch 1.06 ....

it was not good at all my fps is still high as 1.05 but it became so unstable the flow of the game play became how to say in english,... aaa ... it like you play video and try to pause and then play and pause again & again not smooth at all any one had the same problem ? (PC)
  5. King_Eru

Solutions for implementing a needed GANG WAR SYSTEM

i meet so random encounter about gang war accidenly animal fight with valentios and it not a gig so i just watch who win and animal was win
  6. King_Eru

Hotfix 1.06

i find solution for that you just use right click to zoom view it will automaticly walking :v
  7. King_Eru

[spoiler alert] Secret Ending not triggered

i watch someone unlock it using 50% relations and it work
  8. King_Eru

Difficulty Level Issues

iam play very hard difficulties and one shot kill using smart sniper rifle i got from maelstrom stonghold on early game
  9. King_Eru

What is the point of playing non-lethal?

non lethal or not the result always the same no punishment and reward i kill everyone to get some exp even the enemy on the ground who still life, and again not make any diffrent on the gameplay i prefer to get exp from every last of the enemy
  10. King_Eru

Cyberpunk 2077 - Screenshot Master Thread

THE MOST FAVORITE PHOTO THAT I EVER TAKE ... while playing
  11. King_Eru

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

the contest still open right? i got only this but the sticker not working on my photomode so i never use it Ultra Setting using RTX 2060 Ray Tracing off
  12. King_Eru

150 hours and counting ...

i complete all quest and all gig, NCPD gig too,with 4 ending i got and Maxing all lv and creed on 70-hour cuz there not so much to do than make a good photo on photo mode and then iam confuse about you for 150 hour and still far from done......hmm... and iam not on the game everyday 24hour max...
  13. King_Eru

[SUGGESTIONS] Need Costumize Body Implant for V!!

if fine by me as if that only cozmatic thing that doesn`t give any bonus stat to V but it will give some astetic the the role play we do
  14. King_Eru

[SUGGESTIONS] Need Costumize Body Implant for V!!

i always really wanted to have a look like valentinos gang, who had golden cyborg arm or some gold part oranament on the body. or look fancy cyberware body like kerry or elites people similar something like silver hand that johnny had. i hope that a think in the future
  15. King_Eru

Street Creed Change behavior NPC, is that work that way?

me to iam max lv and creed as well still they think V as nobody LOL 1608475839 hahahaha i just shot them who say that LOL
Top Bottom