Recent content by klaus_mitffoch

+
  1. klaus_mitffoch

[bug] Victor is charging you twice if you have money to pay him before upgrade

steps 1. have money 2. pay Victor in advance 20K 3. after he install Kiroshi there is option to pay your debt 20K In total you pay 40K
  2. klaus_mitffoch

Patch 1.23

kudos CDPR!
  3. klaus_mitffoch

[bugs] GIG Occupational Hazard - v1.21

this gig has very big potential to be like part of the game you just do once in a week just to test yourself - if only plenty of things presented in vid could improve ... and I'm worried it will never improve but fingers crossed less cuts this time
  4. klaus_mitffoch

[bugs] GIG Hippocratic Oath - v1.21

Additionaly Piotr Nielubowcz from CD Projekt told me that company "monitor online forums" and "try to incorporate bug fixes successively in published updates" 1619459355 Please tell me Devivre if I can post this bugs on this forums? Any problem with this? Thanks
  5. klaus_mitffoch

I don't have technical issues
  6. klaus_mitffoch

description in video
  7. klaus_mitffoch

[bugs] GIG Dirty Biz - v1.21

descriptions in video
  8. klaus_mitffoch

Now playing [music]

9. klaus_mitffoch

Now playing [music]

So there was this 2 haters that wanted more 80s music for Cyberpunk so I made Cyberpunk video with Never Ending Story music as background. Yes current music in the game is extraordinary I love it... hate what I did here xd 1619273262
  10. klaus_mitffoch

[bugs] GIG Freedom of the Press - v1.21

many different bugs desc in vid
  11. klaus_mitffoch

Don't use AMD CPU FIX if you have modern cpu

don't bother - you have great cpu smt is a common known myth that some random files from internet created by unknown user magically will increase performance in red engine that is developed for 11 years... :coolstory:
  12. klaus_mitffoch

[bugs] immersion glitches in night city part 3 - v1.21

few glitches desc in vid
  13. klaus_mitffoch

[bug] Regina can call you while you are already doing another GIG - v1.21

klaus_mitffoch : Good Morning. I reported few bugs on forums cdprojekt red. Did anyone from the developer team monitor forums and fix problems reported by community? Thank you very much for answering. Piotr Nielubowicz: We monitor both our online forums, external forums and the information...
  14. klaus_mitffoch

SMART weapon sight - change to a POWER type weapon sight and no targeting with a Smart weapon

you need Smart Link cyberware https://cyberpunk2077.wiki.fextralife.com/Smart+Link
Top Bottom