Recent content by Kofkin

+
  1. K

Iorveth and Saskia [Spoilers]

I totaly agree!
  2. K

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

I totaly agree! I would sign it at onc and share it. ;) Also look at this threat: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/58626-Iorveth-and-Saskia-Spoilers?p=2463471&posted=1#post2463471
  3. K

I think I had'nt bought the season pass if they had said that Iorveth, Saskia and the Scoia'tael aren't a part of the dlc's. -.-
  4. K

I think I red it in a print game magazine. :-/. But here is a link with a guy who said the same in 2013. It is in german sry... ^^ http://www.play3.de/forum/witcher-3/97012-witcher-3-a-83.html I'm looking for a better link to prove it. ;)
  5. K

They said it in an interview for a game magazine before the release of Wild Hunt. I'm realy shure! The developers said that Iorveth won't be happy to see Gerald, if we had chosen Roches way in Assasin of Kings.
  6. K

As I red the announcemnt that Iorveth and the Scoia'tael won't be in the Witcher 3 I was very angry. Wild Hunt is the last Part of the Witcher series and the decision to let this big part of the story open is in my eyes the biggest misstake in CD Projekt history. Like other Fans I hopped...
  7. K

Give us Iorveth and the Scoia'tael back!

Obviously I overlooked it in my anger. :eredinfacepalm:
  8. K

I'm just angry about this decision and no I won't buy Cyberpunk because of this! :-
  9. K

Give us Iorveth and the Scoia'tael back!

Give us Iorveth and the Scoia'tael back! As I red the announcemnt that Iorveth and the Scoia'tael won't be in the Witcher 3 I was very angry. Wild Hunt is the last Part of the Witcher series and the decision to let this big part of the story open is in my eyes the biggest misstake in CD Projekt...
Top Bottom